Published: Feb 09,2017
Toshiba Corporation’s Storage & Electronic Devices Solutions Company today announced the launch of a new line-up of HDDs, “MN Series”, for network attached storage (NAS) applications. Shipments start from today. The new “MN Series” HDD line-up delivers up to 8TB capacity in a 3...
Continuing to set the standard for precision amplifiers, Texas Instruments (TI) introduced the first operational amplifier (op amp) to offer both zero-drift and zero-crossover technology. The OPA388 op amp maintains high precision across the entire input range for a variety of industrial applications, including test and measurement, medical and safety equipment, and high-resolution data-acquisition systems...
Polyurethane foam is a common thermoset plastic material used in automotive manufacturing. It is a porous, low-density and high-strength material, and these features make polyurethane foam a popular material that can be widely applied in producing various automotive parts...
Following the successful previous release of its 1.8V low voltage HT69F3x0 series, Holtek announces the release of a new Flash MCU, the HT67F370, a device which is especially suited for battery powered portable products. Setting the device apart from its predecessors is its more abundant set of system resources...
Axiomtek introduced the P1197E-500, a 19-inch touch panel computer with industrial-grade mechanism design and flexible expansion interface. The P1197E-500 adopts a 19” SXGA TFT LCD display with 250 nits brightness. The robust 5-wire resistive touchscreen panel PC is powered by the 6th generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3, Celeron and Pentium processors in a LGA1151 socket with the Intel H110 chipset...
RS Components has launched a 40-pin solder-tag board for the highly popular Raspberry Pi credit-card sized computer board. Exclusively available from RS, the new RS Pro solder-tag board is ideal for electronics engineers developing prototypes based around the Raspberry Pi board, as well as being well suited for education and the training of students and electronics beginners...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 8New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs