Published: Feb 21,2019
Brooks Instrument to Feature New Pressure-based Mass Flow Controller at CSTIC and SEMICON CHINA 2019
Brooks Instrument will showcase its new GP200 Series pressure-based mass flow controller (P-MFC) at the China Semiconductor Technology International Conference (CSTIC) in conjunction with SEMICON China 2019 in Shanghai. CSTIC runs March 18-19 at the Shanghai International Convention Center, while SEMICON China takes place March 20-22 at the Shanghai New International Expo Center...
AAEON releases the RICO-3399, a powerful PICO-ITX single-board computer that is built for AI applications and high-resolution displays. It features the Rockchip RK3399 ARM hexa-core processor, 4K Ultra HD video at 60 fps via HDMI 2...
AAEON releases the BOXER-8120AI, a powerful and compact controller for edge AI applications. Powered by the NVIDIA Jetson TX2, the BOXER-8120AI supports 256 CUDA cores and a range of AI frameworks including TensorFlow, Caffe2, and MXNet...
Vishay Intertechnology introduced a ceramic mid-power ultraviolet (UVC) emitting diode for sterilization, sanitation, and purification applications. Featuring a quartz window, the Vishay Semiconductors VLMU35CM..-280-120 delivers an extremely long lifetime in a compact 3...
Holtek announces the release of its new ultra-low power consumption Flash MCU, the HT67F2567, which includes the electronic paper display, EPD, driver. The device provides an excellent solution for products which require an RTC to be always on but which demand ultra-low standby current, such as battery powered consumer products which need to extend the battery life...
Toshiba Electronic has started sample shipments of “TB9058FNG,” an automotive DC motor driver IC with a LIN (Local Interconnect Network) slave function that can communicate with a LIN 2.0 master IC for in-vehicle networks...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 8Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs