Published: Nov 19,2017
The smart electronic objects people interact with every day can be easier to use and run for longer on batteries when designed around the latest ultra-low-power microcontrollers from STMicroelectronics. The new STM32L4+ devices -- a new generation of the STM32L4 series that stretches performance to 150DMIPS (233 ULPMark-CP) at 120MHz -- can act as the central controller in a full range of fitness bands...
Seoul Semiconductor has developed an ultra-compact LED driver series with a power density 5X higher than conventional LED drivers. Based on Seoul Semiconductor’s patented Acrich technology, the MicroDriver Series delivers more than 24W of output power with a power density of 20W/cubic inch cubic inch, compared to existing drivers at 3-5W/cubic inch...
Holtek has announced today that they are collaborating with Semtech Corporation to develop a new smart fire alarm module integrated with Semtech’s LoRa devices and wireless RF technology (LoRa Technology) and leveraging LoRaWAN, the open protocol...
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation has started shipping “TCR15AG,” a low-dropout (LDO) regulator series in the industry’s smallest WCSP6F package. The TCR15AG series is suitable for mobile and modular applications requiring small, thin devices...
Acer announced its new Altos W2200h-W670h F4 high-density multi-node server ahead of the SC17 supercomputing conference in Denver. With a 2U rack-mountable form factor supporting four front-access compute nodes, it is ideal for high-performance computing, deep learning and in-memory database applications with compute-intensive and memory-intensive workloads...
STMicroelectronics is powering up wireless charging for mobile devices by introducing one of the world's first chips to support the latest industry standard for faster charging. Nowadays, people are using their smartphones and tablets so intensively that many need to top up battery power several times a day...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 8Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs