Published: May 22,2017
Peratech, a force-sensing technology provider, has been selected to participate in the Innovation Zone (I-Zone) at SID Display Week 2017. Peratech will profile its active matrix sensor and other innovative force / touch solutions based on its Quantum Tunnelling Composite (QTC) technologies...
Alliance Memory introduced new 8Mb and 16Mb x32 devices in the 90-ball 8mm by 13mm TFBGA package. Providing space-saving alternatives to solutions in larger 119-ball packages, the devices released today are optimized for networking routers and switchers, test and medical equipment, and automotive applications...
Acute announced its new 100MHz bandwidth high-voltage differential probes: the ADP1100 and the ADP2100. These probes with good CMRR and low noise floor performance, apply to high-volatge/floating/reference-potential and are better for measuring the MOSFET signal of switching power...
TI's new millimeter wave (mmWave) single-chip complementary metal-oxide semiconductor (CMOS) portfolio includes five solutions across two families of 76- to 81-GHz sensors with a complete end-to-end development platform. The AWR1x and IWR1x sensor portfolio delivers up to three times more accurate sensing than current mmWave solutions on the market...
Samsung Electronics announced new and advanced SAMSUNG ARTIK Smart IoT platform products that will help companies get to market faster with more secure offerings and services, improve return on investment, and bring IoT another step closer to Samsung’s vision of intelligent things...
Sony Corporation announced the release of the new IMX382 high-speed vision sensor, which enables detection and tracking of objects at 1,000 frames per second. Sony will begin shipping samples in October 2017. This vision sensor features a stacked configuration with a back-illuminated pixel array and signal processing circuit layer...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 8New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs