Published: Jul 10,2019
Designed and manufactured to satisfy performance-focused next-generation gaming, industrial, and sports applications, the STMicroelectronics LSM6DSR inertial module combines high stability with advanced digital features, low power consumption, and small size for head-mounted displays, wearable trackers, smartphones, robotics, and drones...
Swissbit announces the introduction of its U-50n (Nano) - a small and robust USB 3.1 flash drive with capacities from 8 to 64GB intended for IoT and industrial applications which need more than just a USB drive. The new U-50n offers all the features required by demanding applications...
u-blox has announced the SARA-R5 series of LTE-M and NB-IoT modules for low power wide area (LPWA) IoT applications, its most advanced, secure and highly integrated cellular product. The module, built on the u-blox UBX-R5 cellular chipset and the u-blox M8 GNSS receiver chip, offers unmatched end-to-end security and long product availability, making it ideal for IoT applications with long-term device deployments...
Holtek announced the release of three new high performance/cost ratio small package Flash MCUs, the HT66F0021, HT66F0031 and HT66F0041. These three new devices are especially designed for applications such as small household appliances but of course could see excellent use in other application areas...
AAEON announces the BOXER-8150AI, the latest in the BOXER-8100AI family of compact embedded AI Edge solutions powered by NVIDIA Jetson TX2. Featuring eight USB 3.0 ports, the BOXER-8150AI is designed to maximize framerates by providing higher bandwidth for USB connected cameras...
Bosch Sensortec announces a new variant of its high-performance BMA456 accelerometer at Sensors Expo & Conference in San Jose, California. The BMA456 hearable accelerometer is the industry’s only accelerometer with optimized hearable features integrated in one sensor and complements the existing BMA456 wearable variant...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 8Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs