Published: Sep 12,2019
STMicroelectronics has extended support for STM32G4 microcontrollers, delivering digital-power and motor-control Discovery Kits and adding new firmware examples in the latest STM32CubeG4 software package (v 1.1.0) to help users explore control of digital power supplies and motors for applications such as race drones, prosumer drones, and small electric vehicles...
congatec introduces a new SMARC 2.0 Computer-on-Module with NXP i.MX 8M Mini processor. The conga-SMX8-Mini offers higher performance at significantly fewer watts due to the new 14nm FinFET structure. The module also offers impressive visualization capabilities - including 3D graphics with full-HD resolution - despite low thermal and system cost...
u-blox has announced that its Bluetooth low energy module NINA-B1 has been chosen by AddMobile, Swedish provider of devices and services for construction site management, as the basis of its short range equipment-tracking beacons, AddTrackers...
STMicroelectronics has launched STM32Trust to guide designers’ efforts to build strong cyber-protection into new IoT devices leveraging industry best-practices. STM32Trust combines knowledge, design tools, and ready-to-use original ST software...
Holtek announces the release of two new Sub-1GHz Low-IF OOK RF Receiver 12V High Current Flash MCUs, the BC45F7930 and BC45F7940. Both devices have the advantages of high stability and excellent efficiency. With Holtek RF wireless technology support, these devices will quickly find suitable use in wireless receiving product applications, such as smart clothes driers, garage doors, smart home appliances and a wide range of other products...
Avalue upgrades its display technologies to overcome the potential problems of operation in harsh and demanding environment such as rapid change of temperature, high humidity, heavy dust, and the worst problem: optical interference caused by reflection, refraction and scattering of light...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 8Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs