Published: Mar 21,2018
Toshiba Memory Corporation announced its latest line-up of NVM Express (NVMe) and SATA data center solid-state drives (SSDs) in multiple form factors. The new SSDs offer cloud data centers robust performance and reliability, and deliver lower operating power for read-intensive applications such as NoSQL databases, big data analytics and streaming media...
Holtek is delighted to announce the release of its new HT69F2562 Flash MCU, having the special characteristics of ultra-low power and integrated LCD driver circuit. This new device provides an excellent MCU solution for those applications which require ultra-low power consumption in the standby mode but still require an active RTC, such as battery powered consumer products, thermal rewritable cards, NFC data loggers etc...
congatec and global IT service provider Luxoft introduce a next-gen automotive platform with SMARC 2.0 Computer-on-Modules. Launching with the conga-SA5 as the first official supported module, the Automotive Reference Platform (ARP) co-developed by Intel and Luxoft makes digital cockpit designs of next-generation vehicles smarter...
DELO Industrial Adhesives has extended its device portfolio by another two curing lamps. A new generation of area lamps with a wavelength of 365 nm is now available. Compared to their previous models, the enhanced DELOLUX 20 / 365 and DELOLUX 202 / 365 LED lamps deliver much higher intensity...
AAEON launches the VPC-5600S, a network video recorder (NVR) with a possible eight PoE ports, each supported by their own LAN chips. The VPC-5600S recently picked up coveted COMPUTEX d&i and Taiwan Excellence Awards, and AAEON network security division product manager Josh Chen has labelled it “the perfect surveillance system...
u-blox has announced the new ANNA-B1 Bluetooth 5 module for industrial applications. Its ultra-compact module design and industrial operating temperature range make it ideal for wide-ranging applications in size-constrained designs requiring high speed Bluetooth connectivity...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 8Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs