Published: Mar 15,2017
Microchip Technology has further expanded its AVR microcontroller (MCU) portfolio by adding three new devices to the tinyAVR MCU family. The new ATtiny1617 series of MCUs expand the range of AVR devices that feature Core Independent Peripherals (CIPs), which help increase system throughput while lowering overall power consumption...
Marvell introduced its new Prestera PX Passive Intelligent Port Extender (PIPE) family, designed to dramatically reduce power consumption, complexity and cost in the data center. Until now, data centers with 10GbE and 25GbE port speeds have been challenged with achieving lower operating expense (OPEX) and capital expenditure (CAPEX) costs as their bandwidth needs increase...
ST has worked with DSP Concepts, creator of the Audio Weaver design suite, to present a free version of the tool - ST-AudioWeaver - for developers using its 32-bit ARM Cortex-M based STM32 microcontrollers. Audio Weaver enables product designers to build complex digital audio applications without coding...
Analog Bits today announced availability of front-end design kits which enable use of low power IP on TSMC's latest 7nm process nodes. These design kits provide customers with early access to Analog Bits' latest low-power IP for SERDES, PLL, PVT sensors and POR - which are already shipping in other TSMC nodes such as 16FFC and 16FFP which will be demonstrated at the Symposium...
u-blox announced two new Wi-Fi modules for industrial markets. NINA-W131 and NINA W132 are ultra low power Wi-Fi modules supporting 802.11 b/g/n in the 2.4GHz ISM band. They are the first two variants of the new NINA-W1 module series...
Toshiba Corporation's Storage & Electronic Devices Solutions Company today announced the launch of “TB62D787FTG,” a new LED driver IC with a single-wire input and 24-channel output, for amusement equipment and LED illumination applications...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 8New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs