Published: Dec 10,2018
Renesas Electronics Corporation introduced the industry’s first USB-C buck-boost battery charger to support both Narrow Voltage Direct Charging (NVDC) and Hybrid Power Buck-Boost (HPBB) charging for notebooks, ultrabooks, tablets, and power banks using the reversible USB Type-C connector cable...
Clientron unveiled its brand new economic thin client S-Cube Pi 3 B+, running on the latest Raspberry Pi 3 B+ platform, specifically designed for high performance and economic desktop virtualization solution for the education, SMB, finance, healthcare and enterprise markets...
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation is today adding 12TB and 14TB models to both its N300 NAS Hard Drive and X300 Performance Hard Drive series. The new 12TB and 14TB models use a helium-sealed design, enabling the 3...
Holtek announces two new networking type smoke detector Flash MCUs, the BA45F5542 and BA45F5542-2 devices. These new devices have an integrated fire protection dual-line bus which uses both voltage and current modulation for data reception and transmission...
Vishay Intertechnology introduced the new F339X2 305VAC series of Automotive Grade X2 electromagnetic interference (EMI) suppression film capacitors for standard across the line applications (50 Hz / 60 Hz). The F339X2 305VAC series is qualified to both AEC-Q200 (rev...
First 12-bit, 29-kHz RGB LED Driver Family Enables Vivid Color and Seamless Animation with Zero Audible Noise Texas Instruments (TI) introduced a new family of LED drivers with integrated, independent color mixing, brightness control and a power-saving mode...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 8Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs