Published: Feb 01,2017
Linear Technology Corporation introduces the LTC2944 multicell battery monitor, which makes direct measurements of 3.6V to 60V battery stacks. Absolutely no level shifting circuitry on the supply and measurement pins is required to interface with multicell voltages, so total current consumption is minimized and measurement accuracy is preserved...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - According to a Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute (MIC) study, Taiwan beginning in 2016 accounted for 39% of global smart watch and smart bracelet shipments, and this percentage is set to increase to 42% in 2018 and reach 42% in 2021...
Texas Instruments (TI) announced its DLP Pico 0.33-inch full-HD chipset. Consisting of the DLP3310 digital micromirror device (DMD) and DLPC3437 controller, this is the industry's smallest 1080p display chip solution with the highest brightness capabilities in the 0...
In expanding its presence in the Brushless DC Motor controller application area, Holtek is delighted to announce its new BLDC Flash type MCU, the HT66FM5242. This new device fully supports square wave and sinusoidal wave generation solutions, a feature which makes the device suitable for single phase and three phase Hall sensor type Brushless DC Motor applications...
Toshiba Corporation's Storage & Electronic Devices Solutions Company today announced the launch of “TCB502HQ,” a 4-channel power amplifier IC that detects output offset voltage, a factor in speaker burnout. Mass production starts today...
Toshiba Corporation's Storage & Electronic Devices Solutions Company today announced the launch of “TB67S508FTG,” a bipolar stepping motor driver offering 40V high voltage and 3.0A current with no need for external current detection resistors...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 8New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs