Published: Dec 29,2017
ROHM has recently announced the availability of dual-input boost-buck charging ICs that support 1 to 4 battery cells for notebook PCs, smartphones, and power banks that utilize the latest charging technologies such as wireless and USB Power Delivery (USBPD)...
The BS83xxxC series of devices are Holtek's newly released Touch Key Flash MCUs. In addition to including all the advantages of the BS83BxxA touch key Flash MCUs, this new series has better noise immunity, allowing them to resist various types of noise interference such as power noise, RF interference, power fluctuations, etc...
Axiomtek announced the launch of its robust RISC-based DIN-rail industrial IoT gateway, IFB125, which is powered by the low-power Freescale i.MX6UL processor in the ARM Cortex-A7 microarchitecture. The extremely compact embedded IoT gateway is designed to be a ready-to-deploy platform for a wide variety of critical industrial IoT applications...
Holtek announced the release of a new addition to its 24-bit Delta Sigma A/D Flash type range, the BH66F5232. The device has the advantage of excellent anti-RF interference capability, making it very suitable for use in poor 24-bit A/D measurement application environments...
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation has started to ship five new high-current photorelays in DIP4 and DIP6 packages, additions to its portfolio of photorelays incorporating MOSFETs fabricated with the latest U-MOS VIII process...
AVX Corporation has extended its range of vertical wire-to-board (WTB) connector solutions with the release of the new 00-9296 Series single-position, vertical, top-entry, poke-home connectors for discrete 18–22AWG solid or stranded wire...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 8Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs