Published: Aug 20,2019
The STMicroelectronics STDRIVE601 3-phase gate driver for 600V N-channel power MOSFETs and IGBTs provides state-of-the-art ruggedness against negative voltage spikes down to -100V and responds to logic inputs in a class-leading 85ns...
To help the automotive industry meet the upcoming emissions regulations for single- and twin-cylinder gasoline engines, STMicroelectronics, with Arrow Electronics, has released a complete reference design ECU (Electronic Control Unit) for electronic fuel-injection (EFI)...
HSINCHU, Taiwan - Nuvoton Technology launches a brand new low power, robust security M261/M262/M263 series microcontroller designed for IoT applications. It is based on Arm Cortex-M23 secure core for Armv8-M architecture, running up to 64 MHz with 512 KB Flash in dual bank mode supporting Over-The-Air (OTA) Firmware update and 96 KB SRAM...
Avalue has announced the EPD-42T, a revolutionary patient communication board enabled by E Ink digital paper technology. Featuring the benefits of digital paper, the EPD-42T’s display is sunlight readable and has a wide viewing angle...
Samsung Electronics today introduced 108 megapixel (Mp) Samsung ISOCELL Bright HMX, the first mobile image sensor in the industry to go beyond 100 million pixels. With the latest addition, Samsung will expand its 0.8μm image sensor offerings from its recently announced ultra-high 64Mp to 108Mp, a resolution equivalent to that of a high-end DSLR camera...
TYAN is offering 2nd Gen AMD EPYC Processor-based server platforms to deliver a new level of performance to power the modern datacenter. TYAN’s first-wave offerings include a 2U single-socket Transport SX TS65-B8036 server and the single-socket Tomcat SX S8036 server motherboard...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 8Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs