Published: Apr 02,2019
Toshiba announced the launch of a sensorless control pre-driver IC “TB9062FNG” for brushless DC motors (BLDC motors) used in automotive applications, including electric pumps. Samples are available now, with mass production scheduled for December this year...
Holtek announced the release of a new addition to its AC body fat scale Flash MCU range with its new BH66F2662. The device includes a fully integrated body fat measurement circuit, a 24-bit Delta Sigma A/D converter, enhanced MCU resources, LED driver and UART/SPI communication interfaces, making the device suitable for use in various four-electrode LED Bluetooth AC body fat scale related products...
Toshiba Memory Corporation announced that it has begun sampling new Automotive JEDEC UFS Version 2.1 embedded memory solutions utilizing 3D flash memory. The new products are embedded flash memory devices that integrate the company’s BiCS FLASH 3D flash memory and a controller in a single package...
Vishay Intertechnology introduced a new series of Automotive Grade AC line rated ceramic disc safety capacitors that are the industry's first such devices to offer AEC-Q200 qualification for Class X1 (760 VAC) / Y1 (500 VAC) applications in accordance with IEC 60384-14...
Holtek announced the release of a new addition to its 12V High Current Flash MCU range with the new HT66F2740. When compared with the HT66F2730, this new device includes increased resources, making it more suitable for use in small home appliance power boards...
Holtek announced the release of its new Infrared Thermometer MCU, the BH67F2752. The device’s fully integrated Thermopile AFE and LCD driver make the device suitable for use in LCD type Infrared Thermometer products, such as ear thermometers, forehead thermometers and infrared thermometers etc...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 8Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs