Published: Feb 17,2020
Holtek announces the release of its new CAN Bus interface controller IC, the HT45B3305H. The CAN physical layer supports up to a 1 Mbit/s high speed network, supplying excellent performance to industrial communication applications, making the device suitable for use in automotive electronics such as body control modules, steering/window peripheral control, automotive lighting and air conditioning control...
STMicroelectronics’ latest STM32H7A3, STM32H7B3, and STM32H7B0 Value Line microcontrollers (MCUs) combine 280MHz Arm Cortex-M7 core performance, high memory density, and power savings for future generations of smart objects...
AAEON announces the PICO-WHU4, the latest compact board designed for embedded artificial intelligence, and edge computing. Built on the PICO-ITX form factor and powered by 8th Generation Intel Core Processors, the PICO-WHU4 is a powerful and compact solution for a wide range of applications...
Toshiba has launched “TC78H670FTG,” the latest addition to its line-up of micro-stepping motor driver ICs. The new IC has a maximum rating of 18V/2.0A and can drive motors with a wide range of operating voltages. Mass production starts today...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – Silicon Power’s newest 3.5” external hard drive, the Stream S07, blends design with function. Intended to be reminiscent of a stone and coming in capacities up to 8TB, the Stream S07 will truly become your cornerstone for storage...
Holtek announces the release of its new Bluetooth Beacon Transmission Flash MCU, the BH66F71252. The device includes a fully integrated Bluetooth Beacon transmission circuit and a 24-bit A/D converter, features which combine to make the device suitable for use in a variety of Bluetooth Beacon transmission electronic scales, DC body fat scales and other related products...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 8Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 9Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs