Published: Nov 09,2017
Texas Instruments (TI) unveiled its lowest-cost ultra-low-power MSP430 microcontrollers (MCUs) for sensing applications. Developers can now implement simple sensing solutions through a variety of integrated mixed-signal features in this family of MSP430 value line sensing MCUs, available for as low as US$0...
Axiomtek has launched the eBOX560-512-FL, an extremely compact embedded system powered by the Intel Core i5-7300U or Celeron 3965U processor (formally codename: Kaby Lake). To enhance system efficiency, the embedded box PC supports one 260-pin DDR4-2133 SO-DIMM socket with up to 16 GB system memory...
Samsung Electronics announced a new family of chip-on-board LED lighting packages, labeled the “Samsung D-series Special Color.” The packages are engineered to bring out the most desirable color tones of objects whose viewing is particularly color-sensitive, making them optimal for many commercial lighting applications...
D-Link announced the new generation of Layer 3 Managed Gigabit Switches- the DGS-3630 series. The series now offers PoE models DGS-3630-28PC with 20 PoE GE + and DGS-3630-52PC with 40 PoE GE+ to provide a complete 10G managed switch portfolio...
Microsemi Corporation announced the production release of its new Smart Storage SAS/SATA adapters. The addition of these advanced Smart Storage adapters advances Microsemi's Smart Storage offering for SAS/SATA server storage in data centers with full board-level solutions as well as silicon plus software for custom embedded solutions...
Holtek announces the release of two new USB-PD (USB Power Delivery) Fast Charger MCUs, the HT32FP2350 and HT32FP2450. These devices can both implement PD 3.0 communication and can be integrated with power management circuitry and used in products such as car chargers, mobile power banks and many others...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 8Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs