Published: Sep 05,2017
Holtek announces the release of its low power, high sensitivity RF OOK receiver A/D type SoC flash MCU, the BC66F2430. The device operates in both the 315M and 433MHz ISM frequency bands, frequencies which are suitable for wireless receiver products such as wireless ceiling fans, wireless doorbells and smart home wireless control applications...
Nuvoton Technology announced its brand new NuMicro M0564 series microcontrollers based on the Arm Cortex-M0 core, operating up to 72 MHz with 256 KB Flash and 20 KB SRAM. The M0564 series is pin to pin compatible with the M051 series and brings more competitive features to customers such as Voltage Adjustable Interface (VAI) for configurable serial interface connection...
The new MID-OLRM extended rail RM8 transformer series for offline applications from Wurth Electronics Midcom is now available. “For the past 30 years, the RM packages have required flying leads to meet reinforced insulation and creepage and clearance distances...
u blox announced that its SARA-N2 series of NB IoT (LTE Cat NB1) modules is enabling the world’s first Narrowband IoT (NB IoT) connected smart street lighting control system from Flashnet in Romania, inteliLIGHT. A pilot project is already deployed on the OTE (Telekom) network in Patras, Greece...
MediaTek introduced the newest members of the Helio chipset family, the Helio P23 and Helio P30 system-on-chips (SoCs). The new chipsets, designed to deliver performance and power efficiency, dual camera photography, dual SIM and dual 4G VoLTE capabilities, support the explosion of innovation in the mid market...
Intel today introduced its new Movidius Myriad X vision processing unit (VPU), advancing Intel’s end-to-end portfolio of artificial intelligence (AI) solutions to deliver more autonomous capabilities across a wide range of product categories including drones, robotics, smart cameras and virtual reality...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 8Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs