Published: Jul 05,2018
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation announces the launch of a new analog output IC photocoupler that enables high-speed communications in automotive applications – especially electric vehicles (EV) and hybrid electric vehicles (HEV)...
Trigence Semiconductor Inc., the revolutionary digital audio IC and solution provider, today introduced the latest full digital driver IC, DN3013, for high-resolution audio, suitable for USB powered headsets, wireless speakers, sound bars and headphones for personal computers...
Portwell announces the launch of PCOM-C700, Type 7 COM Express carrier board in its COM Express portfolio. At a mere 304.8mm x 243.8mm (12˝ x 9.6˝), the carrier board-compliant PICMG COM Express 3.0 integrates the new Type 7 pinout type for a new generation design based on ATX form factor...
With the booming growth of Internet of Things (IoT) endpoints, security is sometimes an afterthought for many designers, increasing the risk of exposing intellectual property (IP) and sensitive information. To address the growing need for security, the new SAM L10 and SAM L11 MCU families are now available from Microchip Technology...
BIOSTAR unveils its newest solid-state drive featuring 3D TLC NAND flash – the M500 M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD. The BIOSTAR M500 uses the compact M.2 2280 form factor that is compatible with latest-generation motherboards, laptops, and mini PCs...
Holtek announces the release of its new generation of Touch Key Flash MCU series with integrated 12-bit A/D converter, the BS86xxxC family. This new series includes the BS86C08C, BS86D12C and BS86E16C devices. One feature which sets this new device series apart from its predecessors is its comprehensive enhanced noisy immunity...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 8Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs