Published: Jul 10,2017
Littelfuse TVS Diode Arrays with High Surge Tolerance Protect DC Powerlines for PoweredUSB Interface
Littelfuse announced a series of TVS Diode Arrays (SPA Diodes) optimized to protect DC powerlines for PoweredUSB interfaces from damaging electrostatic discharges (ESDs). SP11xx Series TVS Diode Arrays employ Zener diodes fabricated in a proprietary silicon avalanche technology to protect each I/O pin in the interface...
Analog Devices announced the LTC7001, a high speed, high side N-channel MOSFET driver that operates up to a 150V supply voltage. Its internal charge pump enhances an external N-channel MOSFET switch, enabling it to remain on indefinitely...
Axiomtek is introducing its latest slim-type fanless touch panel computer, the GOT5152T-845. This 15” human machine interface is powered by the Intel Celeron processor N3060 and features 15" XGA TFT LCD display with LED backlight and 450 nits brightness...
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation announced that mass production has commenced for TZ1201XBG, the latest addition to its line-up of ApP Lite application processors for IoT devices, including wearables. The compact TZ1201XBG graphics processor is based on a high-performance 32-bit ARM Cortex-M4F processor capable of operating at 96MHz (up to 120MHz with overdriving)...
The new-generation Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) System-on-Chip from STMicroelectronics is set to accelerate the spread of connected smart objects throughout homes, shopping areas, industry, toys and gaming, personal healthcare and infrastructure...
ams announced a new series of magnetic position sensors with increased safety and diagnostic capabilities to help automotive OEMs achieve the ISO26262 ASIL system safety-level compliance. “ams’ new magnetic position sensors offer integrated safety support features...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 8New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs