Published: May 04,2018
Samsung Electronics today introduced a new 16-megapixel (Mp) ISOCELL Slim 3P9 image sensor along with a Plug and Play solution, a pre-optimized turnkey camera module made up of an ISOCELL image sensor and preferred partner components to help expedite time-to-market...
AAEON launches the GENE-APL6, a rugged subcompact motherboard purpose-built for factory automation and transport applications. Equipped with an Intel Pentium N4200 or Celeron N3350 processor and DDR3L memory, the fanless GENE-APL6 features a solder-up design, which allows for the easy implementation of a heat spreader to channel heat from the CPU out through the chassis...
Texas Instruments (TI) introduced a new automotive Ethernet physical layer (PHY) transceiver that cuts the external component count and board space in half and consumes as little as half the power of competitive solutions. The DP83TC811S-Q1's support for serial gigabit media independent interface (SGMII)...
Avalue announces Type6 COM express compact module products, ESM-APLC and ESM-KBLU. The COM Express specification defines a family of Small Form Factor (SFF) and Computer-on-Module (COM) single board computers appropriate for a wide range of commercial and mil/aero applications...
Holtek announces the release of an addition to its small package Flash MCU range with the new HT68F0012. As an extension product of the HT68F001, which has a 32kHz system frequency, this new device can operate with a higher system frequency of 512kHz...
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation announced “TB67S128FTG,” a bipolar stepping motor driver with a 50V/5A rating and support for 128 micro steps. Sample shipments start from the end of this month. High speed and high performance motor control and lower power consumption are required for applications that include 3D printers...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 8Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs