Published: Aug 30,2018
Holtek announced the release of its new TinyPower ultra low quiescent current high PSRR LDO series, the HT73Lxx. The new series include an ultra-low quiescent current of 1.35µA and a maximum output current value of 250mA. With an output voltage accuracy of ±2%, the HT73Lxx series also provide over current and over temperature protection...
AAEON is releasing a Display Box Kit to work in conjunction with its successful OMNI Series. The new kit builds on the series’ modular design and allows users and distributors to quickly convert panel PCs into digital displays and vice-versa...
Avalue indoor real-time location solution uses Ultra-Wideband (UWB) wireless communication technology, equipped with Avalue positioning system, which provides a complete solution for seamless sensing and precise indoor positioning for different vertical market applications...
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation announced its new Enterprise Capacity 14TB and 12TB helium-sealed SAS HDD models. The MG07SCA Series features 7,200 rpm performance, a SAS 12Gbit Interface, and Advanced Format Sector Technology...
Holtek announces the release of a new high functionally integrated and high cost-effective Voice Type Blood Pressure Meter dedicated Flash MCU, the BH67F2262. The device retains the original high performance blood pressure measurement circuit functions, which include multiple amplifiers with programmable gain and bias features, band-pass filter, 12-bit A/D converter, constant current generator, charge pump, regulator etc...
The HT16H25 is an LCD controller driver IC, which includes an internal charge pump to generate the required higher LCD operating voltage. It can control up to 960 patterns in a 16COM by 60SEG format and supports a selectable frame rate ranging from 50Hz to 300Hz...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 8Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs