Published: May 04,2017
Portwell announces its new Box PC and embedded systems series, RS4U or Ready Solution for You. Built with application-centric design, the RS4U series includes a great portfolio of pre-configured system solutions: From compact and robust Box PCs to highly flexible and scalable 4U 19" industrial computers, and with CPU from Intel Celeron processor N3350 (codenamed Apollo Lake) up to the 6th Generation Intel Core processors (codenamed Skylake)...
Lattice Semiconductor announced the availability of its Embedded Vision Development Kit, the first-of-a-kind development kit optimized for mobile-influenced system designs that require flexible, low cost, and low power image processing architectures...
Holtek announces the release of it new Cord-free Vacuum Cleaner ASSP Flash MCU, the HT45F0084. Among the device’s special features is a complete hardware protection mechanism which includes over-current protection, over-voltage protection and under-voltage protection...
Firmly directed at the colour RGB LED product application area, Holtek takes pleasure in announcing three new USB RGB Flash MCUs, the HT66FB572 and HT66FB574. With their USB interface, the devices can not only be used in general computer peripheral and consumer product applications...
Nuvoton Technology announced the new generation of high‐ efficiency 1T 8051 product line － the N76E003 series. With built-in 18 KB Flash memory and large capacity 1 KB SRAM to support powerful functional design, the N76E003 series also offers precise internal reference voltage, as well as both TSSOP20 (4...
Silicon Labs has introduced a fixed-function audio bridge device that provides a simple, turnkey solution for transferring digital audio data between the universal serial bus (USB) and integrated inter-IC sound (I2S) serial bus interfaces...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 8New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs