Published: Aug 28,2017
Samsung Electronics announced the launch of the “Q-series,” a new line-up of LED linear modules for use in premium indoor luminaire applications where an exceptionally high level of light efficacy is required. The Q-series features 200 lumens per watt (lm/W) of light efficacy, which is the highest efficacy level among current LED linear modules...
Holtek announces its new HT8 core 1T Architecture BLDC Flash type MCU, the HT66FM5440. This new device fully supports square wave with Sensor-less or Hall Sensors as well as sinusoidal wave with Hall Sensor generation solutions...
Portwell announces the release of the WEBS-21D0, a fan-less embedded system featuring Intel Atom processor E3900 series (formerly Apollo Lake). Its rugged, compact design, plus low power consumption, make WEBS-21D0 a perfect solution for applications in kiosk, digital signage, in-vehicle mobile video surveillance, medical, and the harsh environments of factory automation...
Following the successful previous release of its predecessor HT45F5Q device, Holtek is now delighted to announce the release of its new Flash MCU, the HT45F5Q-2. When compared with the HT45F5Q, this new device has greatly enhanced MCU resources in terms of I/O ports and the inclusion of a UART function as well as a charger management module...
Axiomtek is announcing the NA362, its latest compact network appliance platform powered by the low power consumption Intel Atom processor C3538/C3758 (Codename: Denverton). In addition to six 10/100/1000 Mbps LAN ports (Intel i210 Ethernet controller), this desktop network appliance also comes with four 10 GbE SFP+ fiber ports for high bandwidth and long-distance communications...
Analog Devices announced the LT8362, a current mode, 2MHz step-up DC/DC converter with an internal 2A, 60V switch. It operates from an input voltage range of 2.8V to 60V, suitable for applications with input sources ranging from a single-cell Li-Ion battery to automotive and industrial inputs...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 8Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs