Published: Jul 04,2017
NEC Corporation announced that it has developed data processing technology that accelerates the execution of machine learning on vector computers by more than 50 times in comparison to Spark technologies. This newly developed data processing utilizes computing and communications technologies that leverage "sparse matrix" data structures in order to significantly accelerate the performance of vector computers in machine learning...
Toshiba Corporation’s Storage & Electronic Devices Solutions Company today announced the launch of “TC75S67TU,” a new operational amplifier that realizes industry-leading low noise. Sample shipments start today with mass production scheduled for August...
Texas Instruments introduced DesignDRIVE Fast Current Loop software that makes C2000 microcontrollers (MCUs) the first devices to push current-loop performance to less than 1 microsecond. Together, TI's C2000™ MCU portfolio and DesignDRIVE software delivers system-on-chip (SOC) functionality which simplifies drive control system development...
Texas Instruments (TI) introduced an innovative three-phase, gallium nitride (GaN)-based inverter reference design that helps engineers build 200-V, 2-kW AC servo motor drives and next-generation industrial robotics with fast current-loop control, higher efficiency, more accurate speed, and torque control...
The industry’s first family of Controller Area Network (CAN) transceivers including various automotive Grade 0 qualified parts is now available from Microchip Technology. The ATA65XX family adds six new devices to Microchip’s CAN portfolio...
Analog Devices, Inc., which recently acquired Linear Technology Corporation, announces the LTC3636 and LTC3636-1 are high efficiency, 4MHz synchronous dual output buck regulators that incorporate a unique constant frequency/controlled on-time, current mode control scheme with phase lockable switching frequency...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 8New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs