Published: May 04,2020
In light of the ongoing pandemic, nations around the world are putting into place various practices to help curtail the spread of COVID-19. One common rule among these is the requirement to wear masks or personal protective equipment (PPE) out in public, as well as barring anyone with a fever...
With a focus in the induction cooker application area, Holtek announces the release of its new induction cooker MCU, the HT45F0058. The device includes an internal hardware frequency jittering function, which can effectively reduce the IGBT VCE voltage and therefore reduce any generated electromagnetic interference (EMI) when the induction cooker operates in a high power condition...
Holtek announced the release of a new generation ultra-low power I/O Touch Flash MCU, the BS83B04L. This device has the special characteristic of ultra-low power having a single touch key standby current of less than 150nA at a voltage of 3V/25℃...
AAEON announced it is unveiling several new rugged embedded platforms—augmenting an already extensive lineup of AAEON AI edge-computing solutions powered by the NVIDIA Jetson platform. The new AAEON products provide key interfaces needed for edge computing in a small form factor, making it easier to build applications for all levels of users, from makers to more advanced developers for deployments in the field...
TYAN announced support for high frequency AMD EPYC 7F32, AMD EPYC 7F52 and AMD EPYC 7F72 processor-based server motherboards and server systems to the market. TYAN's HPC and storage server platforms continue to offer exceptional performance to datacenter customers...
The STMicroelectronics SRK1001 secondary-side synchronous-rectification controller introduces adaptive features that cut bill-of-materials costs, minimize circuit size, and simplify the design of power adapters, chargers, USB Power Delivery outlets, and lighting power supplies based on flyback topologies...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 8Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 9Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs