Published: Aug 07,2019
Toshiba Memory Corporation announced that it has developed the industry’s fastest-class PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSDs for enterprise applications that achieve a sequential read performance of over 6.4GB/s. A reference display and a demo of the new CM6 Series SSDs will be showcased in Toshiba Memory America’s booth (#307, Hall A) at the Flash Memory Summit in Santa Clara, USA, which will be held until August 8...
Samsung Electronics announced that it has begun mass producing 250-gigabyte (GB) SATA solid state drive (SSD) that integrates the company’s sixth-generation (1xx-layer) 256-gigabit (Gb) three-bit V-NAND for global PC OEMs. By launching a new generation of V-NAND in just 13 months, Samsung has reduced the mass production cycle by four months while securing the industry’s highest performance, power efficiency and manufacturing productivity...
Toshiba Memory announced the launch of a new Storage Class Memory (SCM) solution: XL-FLASH. Based on the company’s innovative BiCS FLASH 3D flash memory technology with 1bit-per-cell SLC, XL-FLASH brings low latency and high performance to data center and enterprise storage...
Holtek announce the release of its new power bank dedicated MCU, the BP45F4MB, which provides full support for all the required power bank functions. The device includes single lithium battery charging, discharging and power indicator functions...
Renesas Electronics announced four new RX651 32-bit microcontrollers (MCUs) supplied in ultra-small 64-pin BGA and LQFP packages. The new lineup expands Renesas’ popular RX651 MCU Group with a 64-pin (4.5mm x 4.5mm) BGA package that reduces footprint size by 59 percent compared to the 100-pin LGA, and a 64-pin (10mm x 10mm) LQFP that offers a 49 percent reduction versus the 100-pin LQFP...
STM32Trust Ecosystem from STMicroelectronics Consolidates Cyber-Protection Resources for IoT Designe
STMicroelectronics has launched STM32Trust to guide designers’ efforts to build strong cyber-protection into new IoT devices leveraging industry best-practices. STM32Trust combines knowledge, design tools, and ready-to-use original ST software...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 8Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs