Published: Nov 01,2017
Microchip Technology provides unrivaled options with its five new USB 2.0 smart hub ICs. These devices, available in a variety of architectures, offer greatly increased flexibility to fit car manufacturers’ design needs and meet consumer demand for easy-to-use, intuitive systems...
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation has broadened its line-up of small surface-mount brushed motor drivers with the addition of “TB67H420FTG,” which supports high-voltage, large-current drive for home-use robot vacuum cleaners, printers and other office equipment...
congatec will be presenting its first robust, fanless, virtualized edge server platform for the extended temperature range at Embedded Conference Scandinavia (ECS) to be held in Stockholm from 7-9 November. The platform supports redundancy as well as real-time collaboration and consists of COM Express Type 7 modules with Intel Atom processors (codename Denverton) and a real-time hypervisor from Real-Time Systems...
Vishay Intertechnology broadens its optoelectronics portfolio with the introduction of two new high speed silicon PIN photodiodes that deliver enhanced sensitivity for visible light. Featuring infrared radiation suppression filters and black packages for an improved signal-to-noise ratio, the Vishay Semiconductors VEMD5510C and VEMD5510CF offer fast switching times and low capacitance in compact top-view, surface-mount packages...
Portwell announces the release of the PICO-6260 (100mm x 72mm) Pico-ITX embedded system board based on the Intel Atom processor E3900 series and Intel Celeron processor N3350, formerly codenamed Apollo Lake. The Intel Atom processor E3900 series and Intel Celeron processor N3350 integrates the Intel Gen 9 3D graphics engine with up to 12 EUs (Execution Units) that improves performance and supports 4K codec encoding/decoding...
Texas Instruments (TI) introduced a new inductor-inductor-capacitor (LLC) resonant controller with an integrated high-voltage gate driver that enables the industry's lowest standby power, as well as longer system lifetimes. The UCC256301 provides a cost-effective system solution that helps meet stringent energy-efficiency standards for a wide range of AC/DC applications...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 8Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs