Published: Jun 29,2020
Nexperia announced the industry’s widest portfolio of automotive-qualified discretes in space-saving, thermally-efficient, AOI-compatible DFN (Discrete Flat No leads) packages. The AEC-Q101 range of devices available cuts across all Nexperia’s product groups and includes switching, Schottky, Zener and protection diodes, bipolar junction transistors (BJTs), N- and P-channel MOSFETs, resistor-equipped transistors and LED drivers...
The COVID-19 pandemic is wreaking human, economic and causing social damage around the world. The measures to reduce transmission of COVID-19, such as social distancing, work from home, and self-service store, have overturning the way we used to be...
AAEON has worked with partners and developers to create solutions designed to address COVID-19 and other infectious diseases. While the current pandemic is winding down in some areas, many companies are rethinking what it means to do business in a world where it is key to be aware of how disease spreads...
Silicon-Power announced new PCIe 4.0 with a standard data transfer rate that's double that of the previous 3.0 version. The US70 PCIe Gen 4x4 with 3D NAND flash memory and NVMe 1.3 support. With incredible read and write speeds up to 5,000MB/s and 4,400MB/s, respectively, the US70 is nearly 10 times faster than traditional SATA III SSDs...
Renesas Electronics introduced the RZ/V series of microprocessors (MPUs), which features DRP-AI (Dynamically Reconfigurable Processor), Renesas’ exclusive vision-optimized artificial intelligence (AI) accelerator. The first product in the series, the RZ/V2M, is designed to deliver a combination of real-time AI inference and industry-leading power efficiency in embedded devices...
STMicroelectronics Launches Ultra-Economical Synchronous-Rectification Controllers in 6-Pin Packages
STMicroelectronics’ SRK1000A and SRK1000B secondary-side synchronous-rectification (SR) controllers for flyback converters, featuring high efficiency and low power consumption, introduce a new, more affordable and smaller-footprint option for battery chargers, quick chargers, adapters, and USB power-delivery outlets...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7HOLTEK New BA45F6720/6740/6746 CO/GAS Detector MCUs
- 8New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance