Published: Jan 24,2017
u-blox announces the launch of ZOE-M8G, an ultra-compact GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System) receiver module, especially designed for markets where small size, minimal weight and high location precision are essential. ZOE-M8G offers exceptionally high location accuracy by concurrently connecting to GPS, Galileo and either GLONASS or BeiDou...
Holtek announced the release of its new A/D with LCD Flash MCU, the HT67F86A. This new device provides an excellent MCU solution for those applications which require low standby power consumption and which have large pixel count LCDs, such as battery powered consumer products and token card readers, etc...
Axiomtek introduced the ICO100, a DIN-rail fanless embedded system designed to support the low-power Intel Atom x5-E3930 processor (formerly codename: Apollo Lake). This DIN-rail industrial IoT gateway supports one DDR3L SO-DIMM slot with up to 8 GB system memory...
In order to quickly charge large capacity batteries in portable devices with power-hungry processors inside, more powerful chargers are needed. To meet the customers’ needs, Richtek Technology introduced its new Li-Ion charger portfolio: RT9458 (1...
Delivering more available memory, Bluetooth 5-ready hardware, automotive qualification and a new ultra-small wafer-chip-scale package (WCSP) option, Texas Instruments (TI) announced two new devices in its scalable SimpleLink Bluetooth low energy wireless microcontroller (MCU) family...
Innodisk has introduced the world’s smallest RAID 1 solution. As embedded systems and devices became smaller, there are more and smaller form factor storage devices that include 2.5”, mSATA and M.2 SSDs that can be used as boot-up disks or data disks in small systems...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 8New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs