Published: Mar 05,2018
To meet growing connectivity needs for buildings, factories and the grid, Texas Instruments (TI) introduced its newest SimpleLink wireless and wired microcontrollers (MCUs). These new devices offer industry-leading low power consumption and concurrent multi-standard and multi-band connectivity for Thread, Zigbee, Bluetooth 5 and Sub-1 GHz...
u-blox Announces F9 High Precision Positioning Technology for Industrial and Automotive Applications
u blox has announced the u-blox F9 technology platform, delivering high precision positioning solutions for mass market industrial and automotive applications. The platform combines multi-band Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) technology with dead reckoning, high precision algorithms, and compatibility with a variety of GNSS correction data services to achieve precision down to the centimeter level...
Inova Semiconductors announces a new standalone smart RGB LED driver and controller, the INLC100Q16. This is the latest member of Inova’s ISELED family, a truly revolutionary concept for in-car LED lighting that substantially reduces costs, simplifies control and enables dynamically changing light...
MediaTek unveiled the MediaTek Helio P60 system-on-chip (SoC), the first SoC platform featuring a multi-core AI processing unit (mobile APU) and MediaTek’s NeuroPilot AI technology. Its Arm Cortex A73 and A53 processor mix delivers up to a 70 percent CPU performance boost over the Helio P23 and Helio P30, in addition to a 70 percent GPU performance enhancement...
ROHM has recently announced the availability of an optical heart rate sensor for smart bands and watches capable of measuring blood pressure, stress and vascular age at a high-speed 1024Hz sampling rate. The BH1792GLC, which is ROHM's 2nd generation optical heart rate sensor, features its high accuracy and low power consumption...
Microchip Technology has unveiled a new System on Module (SOM) featuring the SAMA5D2 MPU. The ATSAMA5D27-SOM1, which contains the recently released ATSAMA5D27C-D1G-CU System in Package (SiP), greatly simplifies design by integrating the power management, non-volatile boot memory, Ethernet PHY and high-speed DDR2 memory onto a small, single-sided Printed Circuit Board (PCB)...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 8Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs