More IoTs Solutions
TAIPEI, Taiwan — VIA Technologies announced the VIA AMOS-3003, a compact embedded IoT system designed around the tiny VIA EPIA-P910 Pico-ITX board. Combining low power, rich connectivity and high performance 64-bit computing in a ruggedized design...
With wearable devices entering people’s life in 2014, the market size of Internet of Things(IoT) are also rapidly expanding. According to industry estimates, there will be 500 million units networked in 2020, ARM believes that IoT can not only bring new business opportunities but also make work flow more efficient by interconnection of device...
(Taipei, Taiwan) Advantech , leading intelligent system company , with Intel on Thursday signed a memorandum of cooperation, jointly announced that they will work together to develop innovative technology of smart city, and to build a paragon of the IoT(Internet of Things)...
- 1Portwell Announces Highly Composable IoT Gateway - XM-1
- 2ASIX adds BLE Module and BLE to Wi-Fi Gateway Solution to Its IoT Portfolio
- 3Axiomtek’s Micro-sized DIN-rail IIoT Gateway for Entry Level Applications
- 4Two New Low-Cost, Feature-Rich PIC32 Curiosity Development Boards from Microchip
- 5New iCE40 UltraPlus Accelerate Innovation in Smartphones and IoT Devices
- 6MediaTek Launches Next Generation Wi-Fi Chipset Portfolio for IoT
- 7Telink Semiconductor’s RF SoC Passes ZigBee 3.0 Certification
- 8u-blox Announces World’s Smallest LTE Cat M1/NB1 Multimode Module
- 9Smart Home Reference Designs from Silicon Labs Accelerate Development of IoT Devices
- 10Bluetooth Solution for Apple HomeKit Helps Developers Reduce Project Risk and Speed Time to Market