More IoTs Solutions
TAIPEI, Taiwan — VIA Technologies announced the VIA AMOS-3003, a compact embedded IoT system designed around the tiny VIA EPIA-P910 Pico-ITX board. Combining low power, rich connectivity and high performance 64-bit computing in a ruggedized design...
With wearable devices entering people’s life in 2014, the market size of Internet of Things(IoT) are also rapidly expanding. According to industry estimates, there will be 500 million units networked in 2020, ARM believes that IoT can not only bring new business opportunities but also make work flow more efficient by interconnection of device...
(Taipei, Taiwan) Advantech , leading intelligent system company , with Intel on Thursday signed a memorandum of cooperation, jointly announced that they will work together to develop innovative technology of smart city, and to build a paragon of the IoT(Internet of Things)...
- 1u-blox Redefines IoT Security with 5G-ready Cellular Module and Chipset for Low Power Wide Area IoT
- 2The BOXER-8300AI Series: Powering AI@Edge with Intel Movidius Myriad X
- 3u-blox Takes Continuous Lane Accurate Positioning to Challenging Urban Environments
- 4Renesas Introduces Ultra-Small RX651 32-Bit MCUs for IoT Modules and Space-Constrained Edge Devices
- 5STM32Trust Ecosystem from STMicroelectronics Consolidates Cyber-Protection Resources for IoT Designe
- 6Keysight Launches First Forward Error Correction (FEC)-Aware Layer 1 Test System
- 7AAEON Announces Edge Device the AIOT-ILND01 LoRa Node
- 8Samsung Introduces Exynos i T100 for Secure and Reliable IoT Devices