Published: Mar 07,2014
Hsinchu, Taiwan– AU Optronics Corp. (AUO) today announced its unaudited consolidated revenue of NT$28,181 million for February 2014, down by 10.8% month-over-month and up by 1.6% year-over-year. Due to the Chinese New Year holidays and fewer workdays in February 2014, the shipments of large-sized panels(a) for LCD TV, desktop monitor, notebook PC, and other applications totaled 9...
TAOYUAN , Taiwan - In order to promote robotics industry and applications, Shayang Ye Industry Co Ltd build a robots tourism factory in Taoyuan County, Taiwan －Robot DreamWorks . Not only illustrate the history of robots, also set up an interactive experience area and exhibited somatosensory fighting robot－True Real Steel , bring the real and depth robot technology experience to visitors...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — The application of wireless charging is like hot cake right now! International big firms all unveiled wireless charging products, including international big names TI, NXP, and IDT, along with Taiwanese firms Generalplus firstly put it into mass production, followed by Holtek, Richtek, and MediaTek have passed the wirelesws charging certification...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — Hong Kong is the number one location in Asia Pacific when it comes to suitability for setting up new and outsourced data centers. This is followed by Singapore and Taiwan according to technology research firm International Data Corporation (IDC)...
Hsinchu, Taiwan, GUC today announced its net sales for February 2014 were NT455 million, down 10.2% month-over- month and up 45.7% year-over-year. Net sales for January through February 2014 totaled NT$962 million, an increase of 34...
TAIPEI , Taiwan - Taiwan's National Communications Commission (NCC) said on Wednesday , Chunghwa Telecom, Taiwan Mobile , Far EasTone , Taiwan star has proposed their construction plan, is expected to be issued deployment license within three weeks...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous] 591 592 593 594 595  597 598 599 600 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1Taiwan's Nanya Completes First Self-Developed 20nm 8GB DDR 4 DRAM
- 2The Top 10 Key ICT Trends to Observe in 2018
- 3Allion Labs Establishes IoT Innovation Center in Nantou, Taiwan
- 4China’s JHICC, Innotron Memory and Tsinghua Unigroup Emerge As Major Domestic Suppliers
- 5Macronix to Increase Its Advanced Process Manufacturing Capacity Next Year
- 6Broadcom Announces Industry’s First Silicon-Proven 7nm IP for ASICs in Deep Learning and Networking
- 7Sony Releases a Back-Illuminated Time-of-Flight Image Sensor
- 8VR Market Shipments at 5 Million Units in 2018, TrendForce Says
- 9Samsung Mass Producing Industry’s First 2nd-Gen, 10-Nanometer Class DRAM
- 10Global Smartphone Production Growth to Drop to 5% in 2018, Says TrendForce