Published: Apr 22,2014
TAIPEI, Taiwan - For Samsung will authorize its 14nm FinFET technology to GlobalFundries, and may impact on TSMC’s business. TSMC said that their technology is different from Samsung, and will focus on improving their own technology...
HSINCHU, Taiwa– Altera Corporation and TSMC today announced the two companies have worked together to bring TSMC’s patented, fine-pitch copper bump-based packaging technology to Altera’s 20 nm Arria 10 FPGAs and SoCs. Altera is the first company to adopt this technology in commercial production...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – As followers, Samsung and LGD came to 4K TV market just a litter be late, but they came with strong, have launched low-cost version of the RGBW (Green UHD) 4K panel to get into the China LCD TV market, and adopted by the China six brands; contrary, Taiwan’s Innolux revised down 4K panel shipments from 1,200 million to 8...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – Light not only can be used to illuminate but also to transmit data, and the speed is 100 times faster than 4G, only took one second to download a movie. Lu Hai-Han, professor of department of electro-optical engineering national Taipei university, using red-emitting laser to transmit data, to achieve this amazing mark...
TAIPEI, Taiwan－Dassault Systèmes announced that Soochow University has adopted the EXALEAD system, to develop solutions that integrate school information system and develop various applications in school management. Besides two sides are going to start industry-university cooperation program to help build up big data related learning courses in schools, training talents...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Mark Liu, President and co-CEO of Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co.(TSMC), said on investor conference that TSMC has raised forecast annual growth of semiconductor and IC design, wafer foundry production value , where the foundry annual rate of increase 14%, and TSMC will exceed the industry average...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous] 591 592 593 594 595  597 598 599 600 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenues Grow Slower in 1Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2Hon Hai to Develop Big Data, AI, and the IIoT in the Next Three Years
- 3MediaTek Joins ONNX Along with Facebook, Microsoft and Amazon to Promote AI Technologies
- 4ASE and TDK Establish Joint Venture to Provide Wearable Chip Package Solutions
- 5Intel Introduces ‘Intel AI: In Production’ Program with AAEON
- 6Adoption Rate of 3D Sensing in Smartphones is Estimated at 13.1% in 2018, Says TrendForce
- 7Samsung Electronics Breaks Ground on New EUV Line in Hwaseong
- 8Foxconn Returns to the First Place of TV OEM
- 9Penetration Rate of Full-screen Smartphone Will Surge to 45% in 2018
- 10Adoption Rate of SSD in Notebooks to 50%, Says TrendForce