Published: Nov 12,2013
Customer experience management (CEM) has emerged as the top driver of telco IT investments in 2014, according to Ovums ICT Enterprise Insights. The global analysts forecast telco IT spend to reach US$60.7bn by 2017, with investments geared towards telecoms infrastructure (cloud platforms, server virtualization and BSS/OSS systems to support LTE implementations) and online channels to support customers increasingly digital lifestyles...
Mutto Optronics became the first Taiwanese touch panel manufacturer to exit China after announcing that it will sell their manufacturing plant in Suzhou. In the circumstance of oversupplied touch screen, due to the traditional panel manufacturer and China-based company entering into the market, many companies are forced to adjust their productivity and some manufacturing plants were shut down in Wintek and CANDO Hsinchu factory...
(Kirchheim/Teck, Germany ) Dialog Semiconductor announced a strategic collaboration with Sengled, a global leading provider of LED lighting solutions and Dialog’s first partner for the commercialisation of Dialog’s smarteXite platform...
With its competitive hardware devices, and R&D and manufacturing capability in imaging products, Sony is able to construct and deploy a connected ecosystem featuring multi-screen and one cloud leveraging the wide range of Sony's product line...
(Taipei, Taiwan) IEK, a leading industrial research institutions in Taiwan, held industry trends and outlook 2014 seminar on Monday, and said that, driven by growing demand in the U.S. and European markets, the global economy will gradually improve, especially electronic information industry output value of the highest growth rate, reaching 4...
An unconfirmed report said that Janice Brewer, the Governor of the U.S. state of Arizona, lead a delegation to Taiwan on Saturday and visited Hon Hai headquarter in Tucheng to discuss the bilateral cooperation opportunities; nonetheless, President Kuo Tai-ming might to be the host...
- 1TSMC, Intel, ARM, and UMC Debut at Telematics Taiwan
- 2China's GigaDevice Is Expanding NOR Flash Chip Production Capacity
- 3Intel and Micron Increase 3D XPoint Manufacturing Capacity with IM Flash Fab Expansion
- 4HERE and Mitsubishi Electric Team up to Offer Advanced Location Services for Autonomous Cars
- 5Taiwan's NAR Labs and Synopsys Sign LOI for AI Technology Cooperation
- 6Samsung Could Increase Competition in DRAM Market Next Year, TrendForce Says
- 7Shipments of Oxide TFT LCD Mobile PC Panels to Grow 200%
- 8Tablet Market Is at the Point of Recovery, TrendForce Says
- 9Global Branded TV Shipments to Drop by 4.2% Annually for 2017, TrendForce Says
- 10Taiwanese LTE CPE Shipment Volume to Grow 18% in 2H 2017