Published: Jun 02,2014
TAIPEI, Taiwan－ ARM announced the establishment of a new CPU Design Center in the Hsinchu Science Park, Hsinchu, Taiwan. This is ARM’s first CPU Design Center in Asia, and it will focus on the design, verification and delivery of the ARM Cortex-M processor series targeted at the Internet of Things (IoT), wearables and embedded applications markets...
Imagination Technologies announces a broad collaboration with Oracle Corp. intended to enhance Java for embedded and Internet of Things (IoT) applications and optimize Java for the MIPS CPU architecture. Oracle and Imagination are working together to bring the Oracle JDK (Java Development Kit), Oracle Java SE Embedded, and other product support to MIPS32 and MIPS64 systems...
TAIPEI, Taiwan－ MIC, (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute), a Taipei-based ICT industry research institute, forecasts that the worldwide PC shipment volume will reach 293 million units in 2014, down 2.1% year on year...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Global semiconductor market value is forecast to reach US$322 billion, up 5.3% year-on-year, mainly due to rising optimism toward global demand for electronic gadgets in the end-user market, according to MIC. The growth is resulted from the global economic recovery as well as the growing popularity of smartphones and wearable devices...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — E Ink Holdings, E Ink, a display technology visionary, will be showcasing for the first time a number of new consumer products using its unique electronic paper displays at Computex Taipei 2014. Electronic Paper Displays (EPDs) from E Ink are well recognized as the technology that has enabled the eReader market...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — United Microelectronics Corporation, a leading global semiconductor foundry, yesterday held its 2014 Japan Technology Forum to showcase the company's numerous advantages offered to Japan based semiconductor companies looking to strengthen their global competitive position...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous] 601 602 603 604 605 606 607  609 610 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1Smartphone Display with Notch Design Estimated to Cost About 20% More, IHS Markit Says
- 2AUO's Micro LED Honored with 2018 SID Best in Show Award
- 3TrendForce Reports Top 10 Foundries for 1H18, TSMC Ranks First with 56.1% Market Share
- 4Sony Releases 0.5-type OLED Microdisplay with Top-of-Class UXGA Resolution
- 5YAMAHA Collaborates with ECON Automation to Deliver Integrated Robot Control System
- 6Global LCD TV Shipments Grow More Than 7% in Q1 2018, IHS Markit Says
- 7Acer Chromebook 11 Wins Gold at Computex d&i Awards 2018
- 8Toshiba Memory Corporation and Synopsys Collaborate to Accelerate 3D Flash Memory Verification
- 9MediaTek: We are in the Leading Position in 5G
- 10Taiwan Mobile, Asus, and Quanta Team Up to Collectively Form National AI Cloud Platform