Published: Feb 11,2014
Taipei, Taiwan－NCC chairman Shi shi-Hao said on Monday that the Executive Yuan, the Ministry of Communications and NCC have reached a consensus to spending $USD3 billion in three years to accelerate the development of Taiwan 4G, push 4G popularity faster than 3G...
TAIPEI, TAIWAN — Taiwanese is no stranger to earthquake, according to the Central Weather Bureau (CWB) that it hit 22,000 times a year in average from the year 2001 to 2012. Though earthquakes are unpredictable, now just a few clicks away from finding out whether the buildings they live in can withstand the next big earthquake...
The supercapacitor industry closed last year (2013) with a continued double-digit growth. According to Maxwell Technologies' executives, China has been the main source of growth. New announcements confirm what IDTechEx has stated in recent years: the supercapacitor and the battery industry are the same...
TAIPEI, TAIWAN — TSMC, Quanta, and AU Optronics Announce its Revenue for January, respectively. TSMC today announced its net revenues for January 2014: On a consolidated basis, revenues for January 2014 were approximately NT$51...
TAIPEI, TAIWAN — Delta Electronics said that its microwave passive components are at full speed of manufecturing, and under current equipment hoping to boost the production by 50 percent this year. Delta also has not only received passive components' orders from Apple Inc...
Taipei , Taiwan - LG Electronics on Monday said it has sued four Taiwan panel makers last month in Seoul, included AUOptronics, , Innolux , CPT and HannStar for monopolizing the price, and apply for $USD850,000 compensation. LG Electronics spokesman Juah Kim said four Taiwanese panel makers alleged monopoly on LCD TV panel prices, and therefore raised this litigation...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous]  662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1An Exhibition About the Story of Taiwan's Successful Circular Economy Development
- 2ASE to Seize Opportunities in the Memory Market in China
- 3TSMC 7-nm Process Experiencing Heavy Market Demand
- 4AAEON Partners Everlight to Create Taipei’s Smart Street Light System
- 5UWin Nanotech Responds to “Recycling Fund 20th Anniversary Exhibition”
- 6TrendForce Expects Prices of Lithium-ion Batteries to Increase by 5~15% in 3Q18
- 7Marvell Demonstrates AI SSD Controller Architecture Solution
- 8First congatec SMARC 2.0 Module with NXP i.MX8 Processor
- 9Cloud Service Providers to Put More Emphasis on Edge Computing, Says TrendForce
- 10Toshiba Memory Develops Ethernet-Attached Native NVMe-oF SSD Prototype