More ICs Solutions
According to IC Insights’ recently report, shown that U.S. companies held a 55% share of the total worldwide IC market in 2014, which includes sales from IDMs and fabless IC companies. The total does not include foundry sales...
TAIPEI, Taiwan－The TSIA survey showed that Q2 2014 Taiwan IC revenue as a whole (including design, manufacturing, packaging and testing) totaled NT$551.2 billion(US$18.5B),16.4% growth on-quarter, and up 14.8% on-year. In the individual areas,NT$145...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — As the demand of mobile devices keep rising high, the Ministry of Economic Affairs forcasted that from January to May the gross output of semiconductor is NT$603 billion dollars, increased 14.2 percent year on year...
- 1New RC-E Discrete IGBTs from Infineon Allow for Drop-in Replacement
- 2New iCE40 UltraPlus Accelerate Innovation in Smartphones and IoT Devices
- 3Toshiba Expands Line-up of Embedded NAND Flash Memory Products for Automotive Applications
- 4Industry’s First Automotive-Grade LIN System-in-Package Solution
- 5Toshiba Launches 1.3A LDO Regulator with the Industry's Leading-class Small Package
- 6Panasonic to Start Mass Production of High-speed Gate Driver Dedicated to GaN Power Transistor X-GaN
- 7TI's New Unified Memory 16-bit Microcontrollers
- 8Precision Voltage Reference Drives Up to 200mA, Achieves 0.1ppm/mA Load Regulation & 10ppm/°C Drift
- 9Analog Bits Announces Mixed Signal Design Kits for 7nm at TSMC Technology Symposium
- 10Vishay’s Ultra-Precision Thin Film Chip Resistor with Low TCR of ± 2 ppm/°C