MediaTek today introduced its Dimensity 800 Series 5G chipset family that will bring flagship features, power and performance to New Premium mid-range 5G smartphones...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Three days after launching the Dimensity 1000 5G chip, MediaTek Inc. once again held a rare technical briefing on the chip...
AIT is a fabless IC design company which specializes in Image signal processing(ISP) technology and multimedia processors(MMP) for portable devices and consumer markets. Its product portfolio includes TV/Web camera processors for smart TVs and high definition video communications like skype video conferencing, Multimedia processors for digital video recorders, car DV and personal media players, and high-end ISP for smart phones.
MediaTek pointed out that MStar Semiconductors investigated the needs for a long-term development strategy, increasing product lines and expanding the scale of operations, and increasing their competitiveness in the global market, and they consequently decided to merge with AIT.
After the merger is completed, AIT will become a subsidiary company of MStar Semiconductors. Currently AIT has a workforce of approximately 100 employees; whereas MStar Semiconductors has between two and three thousand employees.
This merger will be carried out in two phases. The open acquisition period will be from April 10 to May 8, and as soon as the open stakes exceed 51% a shareholders meeting will be convened to discuss a 100% merger.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Keysight, AAC Technologies Extend Collaboration to Accelerate 5G Antenna Solutions
- 2First-time Reported Nanoporous Carbon Material for High-efficient Capacitive Deionization
- 3Taiwan Tech Arena Win 13 Innovation Awards at CES 2020
- 4Ambarella Collaborates with AWS on Single-click Machine Learning for Edge Applications
- 5US Concentrates on Smart Medical Imaging System Patents Related to Image Processing-Image Analysis