TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwanese IC foundry Powerchip Technology Corporation yesterday announced that they are reestablishing ...
Toshiba today announced that it has received the interim judgment from the Intellectual Property Court in Taiwan against Taiwan’s Powerchip Technology Corporation...
Powerchip said, the new joint venture will process in 0.15, 0.11 micron and 90 nanometer technology, for logic ICs foundry business, product line cover LCD driver chips, CIS image sensor chips.
Powerchip noted, China will be the world's largest semiconductor market for the strong market demand for semiconductors. Though Powerchip has been approved to setup fab in mainland China, but held off the project for the bad financial condition of company, until now.
Hefei is a manufacturing center of BOE, a majoy Chinese panel makers, has already setup 6-generation and 8.5-generation panel fabs, and recently announced to invest in the world's most advanced 10.5-generation fab in Hefei. Hefei has became a LCD panel components industrial clustering, require large ICs foundry productivity. Powerchip’s JV in Hefei will enable the company to seek local LCD driver IC orders.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Acer Notebook Designs, Including New ConceptD Creator Models, Win 2019 Good Design Awards
- 2MOST Taiwan Tech Arena Leads 12 Medical Startups for the MedTech Conference 2019
- 3Taiwan’s Communications Industry Output Value Increases 1.1% to NT$3.6 Trillion in 2019
- 4FarEasTone to Launch Taiwan’s First 5G IoT Open Trial Field
- 5Andes Technology, Tiempo Secure Announce Strategic Partnership to Enhance RISC-V Platform Security