TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwanese IC foundry Powerchip Technology Corporation yesterday announced that they are reestablishing ...
Toshiba today announced that it has received the interim judgment from the Intellectual Property Court in Taiwan against Taiwan’s Powerchip Technology Corporation...
Powerchip said, the new joint venture will process in 0.15, 0.11 micron and 90 nanometer technology, for logic ICs foundry business, product line cover LCD driver chips, CIS image sensor chips.
Powerchip noted, China will be the world's largest semiconductor market for the strong market demand for semiconductors. Though Powerchip has been approved to setup fab in mainland China, but held off the project for the bad financial condition of company, until now.
Hefei is a manufacturing center of BOE, a majoy Chinese panel makers, has already setup 6-generation and 8.5-generation panel fabs, and recently announced to invest in the world's most advanced 10.5-generation fab in Hefei. Hefei has became a LCD panel components industrial clustering, require large ICs foundry productivity. Powerchip’s JV in Hefei will enable the company to seek local LCD driver IC orders.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Air Liquide and STMicroelectronics to Collaborate on Digital Transformation
- 2DRAM Quotes Continue to Fall in 2Q, Says TrendForce
- 3Asian Assets Development, UWin Nanotech Assist Papua New Guinea in Setting Eco-Friendly Gold Mining
- 4Wiwynn Showcases Immersion Cooling Solution with 3M Fluorinert Electronic Liquids at COMPUTEX 2019
- 5TTA Pavilion Leads Tech Innovation for Tomorrow at Innovex