TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer today announced SpatialLabs delivering stereoscopic 3D experiences in a new, intuitive way. Content literally floats in front of the screen...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - The Acer Group announced that it has joined the RE100 initiative and also shared a pledge to achieve 100% renewable energy use by the year 2035...
MPS Energy was established by Acer in July 2015 as part of its foray into the vehicle electricity and mobile power field, and has dedicated its resources to the development of BMS for smart cars with a focus on green and connected car technology.
The new eATV prototype has been designed by Studio X-Gene, with the integrated hardware-and-software smart BMS solution from MPS Energy, and has been nominated in the Sustainable Product Mobility Concepts category of the eCarTec Awards.
The hardware of the BMS solution consists of a master motherboard and three battery packs, each with 256 industry-standard 18650 lithium-ion batteries and a slave motherboard, providing 8.7kWh of power in total. Due to the nature of ATV’s operating environments, the BMS was specifically designed to be waterproof, and can endure varied weather and humidity conditions.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Antenova Introduces Lutosa, High Performing Antenna for Small Devices on LTE and 5G Networks
- 2MIKROE’s Universal FUSION Development Board for All Microchip PIC MCU
- 3STMicroelectronics and Feig Collaborate on Contactless Product Personalization
- 4First Dual-output Automotive Dead Reckoning Module Qualified for Operation up to105 °C
- 5SGET Announces New Chairman and Sets Sail for a New Decade