TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer announced its consolidated revenues for April at NT$19.75 billion, up 41.1% year-on-year (YoY). For year-to-April, consolidated revenues were NT$68...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer announced its consolidated revenues for March 2020 at NT$24.07 billion with growth of 114.3% month-on-month and 2...
MPS Energy was established by Acer in July 2015 as part of its foray into the vehicle electricity and mobile power field, and has dedicated its resources to the development of BMS for smart cars with a focus on green and connected car technology.
The new eATV prototype has been designed by Studio X-Gene, with the integrated hardware-and-software smart BMS solution from MPS Energy, and has been nominated in the Sustainable Product Mobility Concepts category of the eCarTec Awards.
The hardware of the BMS solution consists of a master motherboard and three battery packs, each with 256 industry-standard 18650 lithium-ion batteries and a slave motherboard, providing 8.7kWh of power in total. Due to the nature of ATV’s operating environments, the BMS was specifically designed to be waterproof, and can endure varied weather and humidity conditions.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Taiwan-Thailand Medical Technology Collaborating Center to Ease the COVID-19 Pandemic
- 2Taiwan and Australia Jointly Develop New Anti-novel Coronavirus Drugs
- 3Chromebooks to Set Record by Occupying 25% of Notebook Shipment for First Time Ever, Says TrendForce
- 4HiSilicon First China-Based Semi Supplier to be Ranked in Top-10
- 5Virus Crisis Hits Optoelectronics, Sensors/Actuators, and Discretes