TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer unveiled its first Chromebook with new AMD Ryzen 3000 C-Series Mobile Processors and AMD Radeon gr...
Stan Shih, the Founder of Acer, co-producer, brings the third annual New Year Concert by the One Song Orchestra to music...
MPS Energy was established by Acer in July 2015 as part of its foray into the vehicle electricity and mobile power field, and has dedicated its resources to the development of BMS for smart cars with a focus on green and connected car technology.
The new eATV prototype has been designed by Studio X-Gene, with the integrated hardware-and-software smart BMS solution from MPS Energy, and has been nominated in the Sustainable Product Mobility Concepts category of the eCarTec Awards.
The hardware of the BMS solution consists of a master motherboard and three battery packs, each with 256 industry-standard 18650 lithium-ion batteries and a slave motherboard, providing 8.7kWh of power in total. Due to the nature of ATV’s operating environments, the BMS was specifically designed to be waterproof, and can endure varied weather and humidity conditions.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1AUO Heads Space4Money in Presenting DBS Taiwan with Digital Marketing Solutions
- 2Acer Unveils Chromebook Spin 514 with AMD Ryzen Mobile Processors and Radeon Graphics
- 3Renesas and Sequans Expand Their 5G Collaboration
- 4Ennostar Inc., A Mini/Micro LED Display Joint Venture Officially Established in Taiwan
- 5New Altium Designer Plugin by SnapEDA Allows to Place CAD Models from the Cloud