TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer announced its new Spin 7 convertible notebook that offers a bold new take on productivity, with bl...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer today announced support for the latest NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30 Series GPUs across its portfolio of Predator Orion gaming desktops...
MPS Energy was established by Acer in July 2015 as part of its foray into the vehicle electricity and mobile power field, and has dedicated its resources to the development of BMS for smart cars with a focus on green and connected car technology.
The new eATV prototype has been designed by Studio X-Gene, with the integrated hardware-and-software smart BMS solution from MPS Energy, and has been nominated in the Sustainable Product Mobility Concepts category of the eCarTec Awards.
The hardware of the BMS solution consists of a master motherboard and three battery packs, each with 256 industry-standard 18650 lithium-ion batteries and a slave motherboard, providing 8.7kWh of power in total. Due to the nature of ATV’s operating environments, the BMS was specifically designed to be waterproof, and can endure varied weather and humidity conditions.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1EVs Pushing Battery Prices Down and ESS to Next Phase of Energy Transition, reveals GlobalData
- 2Consumer Electronics Market to Surpass USD 1,500 Billion by 2026, Says Global Market Insigh
- 3TSMC Announces Its N4 and 3DFabric Services at Online Technology Symposium
- 4Phison Launches World’s Highest Capacity QLC Customizable Enterprise SSD in a 2.5” Form Factor
- 5Bureau Veritas Supports Moxa to Obtain the First IEC 62443-4-1 Certificate