TAIPEI, Taiwan - ASE Technology announced today that it has joined the Apple Supplier Clean Energy Program. As a leading semiconductor packaging...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - In order to promote the smart transformation and upgrading of Taiwan's manufacturing industry and enabl...
ASE inspected it's facilities and noted that all personnel are safe and sound. There was no major damage to our equipment and buildings. The manufacturing lines are now operating as per normal.
ASE personnel are continuing to monitor and inspect all areas in the Kaohsiung and Chung Li campuses to ensure that safety measures are fully observed.
ASE has also set up an emergency response taskforce and hot line to support the rescue and recovery activities in the vicinity.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Antenova Introduces Lutosa, High Performing Antenna for Small Devices on LTE and 5G Networks
- 2MIKROE’s Universal FUSION Development Board for All Microchip PIC MCU
- 3STMicroelectronics and Feig Collaborate on Contactless Product Personalization
- 4First Dual-output Automotive Dead Reckoning Module Qualified for Operation up to105 °C
- 5SGET Announces New Chairman and Sets Sail for a New Decade