TAIPEI, Taiwan - ASE Technology announced today that it has joined the Apple Supplier Clean Energy Program. As a leading semiconductor packaging...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - In order to promote the smart transformation and upgrading of Taiwan's manufacturing industry and enabl...
ASE inspected it's facilities and noted that all personnel are safe and sound. There was no major damage to our equipment and buildings. The manufacturing lines are now operating as per normal.
ASE personnel are continuing to monitor and inspect all areas in the Kaohsiung and Chung Li campuses to ensure that safety measures are fully observed.
ASE has also set up an emergency response taskforce and hot line to support the rescue and recovery activities in the vicinity.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1MicroSys Partners with AI Chipmaker Hailo to Launch High-Performance, Embedded AI Platform
- 2Samsung Introduces Industry's First Open-Source Software Solution for CXL Memory
- 3A New Memory Device that Can Store and Transmit Data Visually
- 4Phison Practicing ESG and Carbon Reduction by Purchasing Green Power
- 5DRAM Prices Projected to Enter Period of Downswing in 2022, Says TrendForce