u-blox is introducing a series of automotive-grade positioning modules that are operational up to 105 °C. The NEO-M9L m...
STMicroelectronics and Feig Electronic have combined their RFID know-how in a time-saving logistics solution that can he...
IXYS is a pioneer in the development of power semiconductors, integrated circuits and RF systems that effectively monitor electrical voltage to produce maximum effect with least expenditure of energy.
Telink Semiconductor is focused on IoT chipset solutions for smart homes, with a product portfolio that addresses all major communications protocols including Bluetooth Smart, ZigBee, 6LoWPAN/Thread and HomeKit.
Telink’s CEO, Wenjun Sheng, said, “We are pleased to be working with IXYS. This partnership will allow us to extend the reach of networked small devices for the home and industrial markets, as well as strengthen IXYS’s product portfolio.”
Timothy Kwon, CEO of Radiopulse which is a IXYS subsidiary company, added, “The huge growth in connected devices both now and forecast for the future puts significant challenges on device manufacturers for low cost, low power, and highly integrated chip solutions. Our position in the communicatons and power semiconductor markets combined with Telink’s strength in the home automation market, and especially Bluetooth low energy, puts us in an excellent position for the IoT market.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Antenova Introduces Lutosa, High Performing Antenna for Small Devices on LTE and 5G Networks
- 2MIKROE’s Universal FUSION Development Board for All Microchip PIC MCU
- 3STMicroelectronics and Feig Collaborate on Contactless Product Personalization
- 4First Dual-output Automotive Dead Reckoning Module Qualified for Operation up to105 °C
- 5SGET Announces New Chairman and Sets Sail for a New Decade