Toshiba announces the Toshiba MG08-D Series HDDs, designed for a wide variety of business-critical applications, such as email and CRM (Customer Resource Management)...
Toshiba has added “TC75S102F,” a new CMOS operational amplifier featuring industry-leading ultra-low current consumption to its lineup...
Eyefi Connected cameras offer a range of advanced features, including the ability to toggle FlashAir radio connectivity on and off and features that prevent camera shutdown during data transfers. Eyefi Connected features are available on over 300 camera models from more than 10 leading camera manufactures, including Canon, Nikon and Sony.
Eyefi Mobi App for iOS, Android, OS X and Windows will add support for currently shipping FlashAirClass 10 memory cards in August 2016. FlashAir customers simply have to install the Eyefi Mobi App on their device to enjoy instant transfer of their images and back-up photo data to the Eyefi cloud1.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1TrendForce Announces 10 Tech Industry Trends for 2021
- 2Realtek Second Generation 2.5GbE Provides an Advanced Ethernet Solution for Modern Demands
- 3MicroSAM – The New Microcontroller-Agnostic Module Form Factor for the Enablement of Smart Sensors
- 4Lextar Partners With X Display to Accelerate MicroLED Mass Production
- 5Kingston, ADATA, Tigo Take Top Three of SSD Module Makers