As expected, most IC suppliers experienced weaker demand and generally poor sales results in the first half of this year due to the Covid-19 pandemic and strained U...
HSINCHU, Taiwan - TSMC is showcasing the latest developments in its advanced logic technology, specialty technologies, 3DIC system integration solutions...
At ISSCC 2017, a total of 208 papers were selected, and 15 papers of which came from Taiwan including nine papers from the industry and six papers form academia.
Five papers of TSMC was selected (including one from the TSMC USA), three of which are from memory circuit design department of TSMC, and the other two are analogical circuit papers.
In addition, TSMC will be the first to publish 7nm FinFET technology, and has verified it on the 256M bits high-density static random access memory test chip. It will greatly enhance the computing performance of processor of mobile phone, tablet and PC.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1TIE Showcases Taiwan's Smart Value and R&D Capacities of Government Agencies
- 2TrendForce Announces 10 Tech Industry Trends for 2021
- 3Realtek Second Generation 2.5GbE Provides an Advanced Ethernet Solution for Modern Demands
- 4MicroSAM – The New Microcontroller-Agnostic Module Form Factor for the Enablement of Smart Sensors
- 5Lextar Partners With X Display to Accelerate MicroLED Mass Production