HSINCHU, Taiwan– TSMC today announced its net revenues for January 202. On a consolidated basis, revenues for January 2020 were approximately NT$103...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – TSMC today announced consolidated revenue of NT$317.24 billion, net income of NT$116.04 billion, and diluted earnings per share of NT$4...
At ISSCC 2017, a total of 208 papers were selected, and 15 papers of which came from Taiwan including nine papers from the industry and six papers form academia.
Five papers of TSMC was selected (including one from the TSMC USA), three of which are from memory circuit design department of TSMC, and the other two are analogical circuit papers.
In addition, TSMC will be the first to publish 7nm FinFET technology, and has verified it on the 256M bits high-density static random access memory test chip. It will greatly enhance the computing performance of processor of mobile phone, tablet and PC.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1AUO to Acquire Shares of ADLINK Through Tender Offer, Forging AIoT Strategic Partnership
- 2Coronavirus Outbreak Can Drastically Impact the Technology Road Map for 2020, Says GlobalData
- 3Semiconductor R&D To Nudge Higher Through 2024
- 4Global PC Supply to be Affected by Coronavirus Outbreak
- 5unitech Offers Android Zero-touch Enrollment