Cadence Design Systems today announced the results of a three-way collaboration with TSMC and Microsoft focused on utili...
Synopsys announced certification of its digital and custom design platforms for TSMC's N6 and N5 process technologies. S...
At ISSCC 2017, a total of 208 papers were selected, and 15 papers of which came from Taiwan including nine papers from the industry and six papers form academia.
Five papers of TSMC was selected (including one from the TSMC USA), three of which are from memory circuit design department of TSMC, and the other two are analogical circuit papers.
In addition, TSMC will be the first to publish 7nm FinFET technology, and has verified it on the 256M bits high-density static random access memory test chip. It will greatly enhance the computing performance of processor of mobile phone, tablet and PC.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Epistar and Lextar to Jointly Establish A New Holding Company
- 2NOR Flash ASP to Potentially Drop in 2H20 as Inventory Pressure Mounts
- 3Automotive IC Market Forecast With Strongest CAGR Through 2024
- 4Cloud Services and Online-offline Store Integration Lead Alibaba's Sentiment Recovery in Q1 2020
- 5unitech Reveals EA630 Rugged Smartphone for Retail and Hospitality