According to IC Insights that eleven leading semiconductor companies are forecast to have semiconductor capital expenditure budgets greater than $1...
Semiconductor Research Corporation (SRC), the university-research consortium for semiconductors and related technologies...
At ISSCC 2017, a total of 208 papers were selected, and 15 papers of which came from Taiwan including nine papers from the industry and six papers form academia.
Five papers of TSMC was selected (including one from the TSMC USA), three of which are from memory circuit design department of TSMC, and the other two are analogical circuit papers.
In addition, TSMC will be the first to publish 7nm FinFET technology, and has verified it on the 256M bits high-density static random access memory test chip. It will greatly enhance the computing performance of processor of mobile phone, tablet and PC.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Optical Sensors Used in Iris/Facial Recognition to Grow 24% Annually During 2017~2025
- 2Prices of Mobile DRAM, AMOLED Panels Continue to Climb
- 3Tight NAND Flash Supply to Cause Prices of Mainstream SSDs to Jump by More Than 10% in Q1
- 4India to Overtake Japan as the Third Largest Solar Market
- 5TSMC's 5nm Process Scheduled to Enter Risk Production in 2019