TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company, Limited (TSMC) on December 7 of this week will hold a supply chain forum...
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited (TSMC) Founder Morris Chang has finally decided to formally give up h...
At ISSCC 2017, a total of 208 papers were selected, and 15 papers of which came from Taiwan including nine papers from the industry and six papers form academia.
Five papers of TSMC was selected (including one from the TSMC USA), three of which are from memory circuit design department of TSMC, and the other two are analogical circuit papers.
In addition, TSMC will be the first to publish 7nm FinFET technology, and has verified it on the 256M bits high-density static random access memory test chip. It will greatly enhance the computing performance of processor of mobile phone, tablet and PC.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1TSMC to Hold Supply Chain Forum This Week to Announce 7nm Manufacturing Process Schedule
- 2ITRI Receives Eight 2017 R&D 100 Awards
- 3Demand for Servers in Data Centers Will be a Major Driving Force of Global Server Shipment in 2018
- 4GUC Announces Nanjing Office Opening
- 5ASE to Enlarge High-End Packaging Plant in Kaohsiung