TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company, Limited together with the Board of Directors yesterday passed an NT$121...
HSINCHU, Taiwan –TSMC today announced its 6-nanometer (N6) process, which provides a significant enhancement of its in...
At ISSCC 2017, a total of 208 papers were selected, and 15 papers of which came from Taiwan including nine papers from the industry and six papers form academia.
Five papers of TSMC was selected (including one from the TSMC USA), three of which are from memory circuit design department of TSMC, and the other two are analogical circuit papers.
In addition, TSMC will be the first to publish 7nm FinFET technology, and has verified it on the 256M bits high-density static random access memory test chip. It will greatly enhance the computing performance of processor of mobile phone, tablet and PC.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1DRAM Quotes Continue to Fall in 2Q, Says TrendForce
- 2Air Liquide and STMicroelectronics to Collaborate on Digital Transformation
- 3Taiwan Announces Development of Next Generation Light-Controllable Multi-Digit Memory Materials
- 4Wiwynn Showcases Immersion Cooling Solution with 3M Fluorinert Electronic Liquids at COMPUTEX 2019
- 5Asian Assets Development, UWin Nanotech Assist Papua New Guinea in Setting Eco-Friendly Gold Mining