TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company, Limited (TSCM) Chairman Morris Chang announced his retireme...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – TSMC Chairman Morris Chang today announced his retirement in June 2018, and will not participate in any TSMC management activities...
At ISSCC 2017, a total of 208 papers were selected, and 15 papers of which came from Taiwan including nine papers from the industry and six papers form academia.
Five papers of TSMC was selected (including one from the TSMC USA), three of which are from memory circuit design department of TSMC, and the other two are analogical circuit papers.
In addition, TSMC will be the first to publish 7nm FinFET technology, and has verified it on the 256M bits high-density static random access memory test chip. It will greatly enhance the computing performance of processor of mobile phone, tablet and PC.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Mobile DRAM Prices to Go Up by 10~15% in 4Q17, Says TrendForce
- 2Taiwan’s CPT Successful Lights QLED Display Technology
- 3E-Paper Turns to Public Displays, Fashion, and Architecture Applications
- 4NAND Flash Market to Regain Balance in 2018 with Annual Bit Supply Growing by 42.9%, TrendForce Says
- 5TrendForce Finds x86 Processors Continues to Corner Server Market This Year