TAIPEI, Taiwan - Intel has outsourced the production of about 15-20% of its non-CPU chips, with most of the wafer starts for these products assigned to TSMC and UMC...
As expected, most IC suppliers experienced weaker demand and generally poor sales results in the first half of this year due to the Covid-19 pandemic and strained U...
At ISSCC 2017, a total of 208 papers were selected, and 15 papers of which came from Taiwan including nine papers from the industry and six papers form academia.
Five papers of TSMC was selected (including one from the TSMC USA), three of which are from memory circuit design department of TSMC, and the other two are analogical circuit papers.
In addition, TSMC will be the first to publish 7nm FinFET technology, and has verified it on the 256M bits high-density static random access memory test chip. It will greatly enhance the computing performance of processor of mobile phone, tablet and PC.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1u-blox Announces First Timing Solutions Based on L1 and L5 GNSS Signals
- 2Wiwynn Boosts Two-phase Immersion Cooling Development by Investing in LiquidStack
- 3Intel Steps up Hiring in Taiwan to Secure Semiconductor Chips supply Chain for PC Partners
- 4Avalue Brings AIoT to Taipei City with Innodisk Partnership
- 5AUO Partners with ADLINK to Introduce All-in-One Medical Panel Computers to NTU Hospital