TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer unveiled its first Chromebook with new AMD Ryzen 3000 C-Series Mobile Processors and AMD Radeon gr...
Stan Shih, the Founder of Acer, co-producer, brings the third annual New Year Concert by the One Song Orchestra to music...
Acer has launched its Swift series of laptop PC earlier this month including Swift 7, the world's first notebook with thickness of less than 1 cm. And the first batch of the new series had been sold out, was expected to be available by the end of November.
Lin Jia Zhang, general manager of Acer Taiwan, said that the sales of Acer's new laptop PCs is red hot, but was undershipment due to the shortage of major components. The shortfall of nearly fifty percent, and Acer was scheduling new sources of components to catch up with shipping progress.
He pointed out that the most serious impact shortage of notebook components was SSDs. In addition, the prices of LCD panel and RAM have grown significantly, which also led to the production of PC deferred.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1AUO Heads Space4Money in Presenting DBS Taiwan with Digital Marketing Solutions
- 2Acer Unveils Chromebook Spin 514 with AMD Ryzen Mobile Processors and Radeon Graphics
- 3Ennostar Inc., A Mini/Micro LED Display Joint Venture Officially Established in Taiwan
- 4Renesas and Sequans Expand Their 5G Collaboration
- 5TraceParts and SnapEDA Partner to Offer Unified UX to Source Free PCB Footprints