TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer today announced SpatialLabs delivering stereoscopic 3D experiences in a new, intuitive way. Content literally floats in front of the screen...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - The Acer Group announced that it has joined the RE100 initiative and also shared a pledge to achieve 100% renewable energy use by the year 2035...
Acer has launched its Swift series of laptop PC earlier this month including Swift 7, the world's first notebook with thickness of less than 1 cm. And the first batch of the new series had been sold out, was expected to be available by the end of November.
Lin Jia Zhang, general manager of Acer Taiwan, said that the sales of Acer's new laptop PCs is red hot, but was undershipment due to the shortage of major components. The shortfall of nearly fifty percent, and Acer was scheduling new sources of components to catch up with shipping progress.
He pointed out that the most serious impact shortage of notebook components was SSDs. In addition, the prices of LCD panel and RAM have grown significantly, which also led to the production of PC deferred.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Antenova Introduces Lutosa, High Performing Antenna for Small Devices on LTE and 5G Networks
- 2MIKROE’s Universal FUSION Development Board for All Microchip PIC MCU
- 3STMicroelectronics and Feig Collaborate on Contactless Product Personalization
- 4First Dual-output Automotive Dead Reckoning Module Qualified for Operation up to105 °C
- 5SGET Announces New Chairman and Sets Sail for a New Decade