TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer announced its consolidated revenues for June at NT$25.67 billion, up 27.2% month-on-month (MoM) and by 4...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer today launched Enduro, its new line of rugged notebooks and tablets specially designed to provide the durability...
Acer has launched its Swift series of laptop PC earlier this month including Swift 7, the world's first notebook with thickness of less than 1 cm. And the first batch of the new series had been sold out, was expected to be available by the end of November.
Lin Jia Zhang, general manager of Acer Taiwan, said that the sales of Acer's new laptop PCs is red hot, but was undershipment due to the shortage of major components. The shortfall of nearly fifty percent, and Acer was scheduling new sources of components to catch up with shipping progress.
He pointed out that the most serious impact shortage of notebook components was SSDs. In addition, the prices of LCD panel and RAM have grown significantly, which also led to the production of PC deferred.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Wistron to Sell Wistron InfoComm Manufacturing and Wistron Investmen to Luxshare Group
- 2Apple to Start Mass Producing Self-Designed Mac SoC, Projected to Cost under US$100, in 1H21
- 3Arrow, Panasonic Industry, and STMicroelectronics Join Forces to Deliver IoT Modules for Smart Appli
- 4Analog’s $20bn Maxim Deal Another Example of Semiconductor Sector Shakeout, says GlobalData
- 5China Steps up Pace of Mini/Micro LED Commercialization, Total Project Investment Reaches ¥39.1B