TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer today announces that thirteen of its products have been honored with the prestigious Red Dot Design Awards for design excellence...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer announced today that the company have collaborated with Taiwan’s Centers for Disease Control (CD...
Acer has launched its Swift series of laptop PC earlier this month including Swift 7, the world's first notebook with thickness of less than 1 cm. And the first batch of the new series had been sold out, was expected to be available by the end of November.
Lin Jia Zhang, general manager of Acer Taiwan, said that the sales of Acer's new laptop PCs is red hot, but was undershipment due to the shortage of major components. The shortfall of nearly fifty percent, and Acer was scheduling new sources of components to catch up with shipping progress.
He pointed out that the most serious impact shortage of notebook components was SSDs. In addition, the prices of LCD panel and RAM have grown significantly, which also led to the production of PC deferred.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1The Three Major Chinese Memory Companies Arrange Trial Production to Begin in 2H18
- 2AMOLED Panel Demand in Smartphone Market Expected to Grow Much Slower Than Expected, IHS Markit Says
- 3Increased Supply of IT Panels in 2018 May Pose a Risk of Oversupply
- 4Taiwan Establishes National Quantum Computer Research Project
- 5Shift to 5G will Not Happen in 2018, Says GlobalData