TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer notebooks have earned the 2019 Good Design Award for outstanding design. Namely the new ConceptD 7 and ConceptD 9 for creators...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer announced its consolidated revenues for August at NT$20.21 billion, up 10.3% month-on-month or down by 9...
Acer has launched its Swift series of laptop PC earlier this month including Swift 7, the world's first notebook with thickness of less than 1 cm. And the first batch of the new series had been sold out, was expected to be available by the end of November.
Lin Jia Zhang, general manager of Acer Taiwan, said that the sales of Acer's new laptop PCs is red hot, but was undershipment due to the shortage of major components. The shortfall of nearly fifty percent, and Acer was scheduling new sources of components to catch up with shipping progress.
He pointed out that the most serious impact shortage of notebook components was SSDs. In addition, the prices of LCD panel and RAM have grown significantly, which also led to the production of PC deferred.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Acer Notebook Designs, Including New ConceptD Creator Models, Win 2019 Good Design Awards
- 2MOST Taiwan Tech Arena Leads 12 Medical Startups for the MedTech Conference 2019
- 3Taiwan’s Communications Industry Output Value Increases 1.1% to NT$3.6 Trillion in 2019
- 4FarEasTone to Launch Taiwan’s First 5G IoT Open Trial Field
- 5Andes Technology, Tiempo Secure Announce Strategic Partnership to Enhance RISC-V Platform Security