MegaChips Corporation announced production shipments of the MCDP2900, an advanced audio-video converter, featuring unprecedented user experience features like HDR and HDCP2...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - MegaChips Corporation announced it will display “BlueChip PLC Multi-hop”, broadband PLC communication LSI, and “BlueChip Wireless”, IEEE802...
This partnership brings together two industry leaders with the joint purpose of offering differentiated solutions and products to enable next-generation home and access networks and industrial automation.
"Both MegaChips and Omni Design offer unique technology for the communications market," said Masahiro Konishi, general manager at MegaChips Corporation. "By partnering with Omni Design Technologies, an industry leader in semiconductor IP cores, we can continue to develop timely, original AFE chips designed to give our customers a competitive edge."
Dr. Kush Gulati, president and CEO of Omni Design Technologies, said: "MegaChips has an outstanding reputation for providing cutting-edge system solutions for its customers. We are delighted to partner with them to develop high-performance, ultra-low power AFEs incorporating high-resolution and high-speed Analog-to-Digital Converters (ADCs) based on our revolutionary SWIFT technology."
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1MicroSys Partners with AI Chipmaker Hailo to Launch High-Performance, Embedded AI Platform
- 2Samsung Introduces Industry's First Open-Source Software Solution for CXL Memory
- 3A New Memory Device that Can Store and Transmit Data Visually
- 4Phison Practicing ESG and Carbon Reduction by Purchasing Green Power
- 5DRAM Prices Projected to Enter Period of Downswing in 2022, Says TrendForce