Toshiba has launched 650V super junction power MOSFETs, TK065U65Z, TK090U65Z, TK110U65Z, TK155U65Z and TK190U65Z, in its...
Toshiba has launched "TLP241B," a high-current photorelay in a DIP4 package for industrial equipment such as programmable logic controllers and I/O interfaces...
The collaborations aim to combine DENSO’s high level of technology and manufacturing capability accumulated through its experience in the automotive market and Toshiba’s image recognition, IoT, artificial intelligence (AI), and software development technologies, in order to increase the competitiveness to make it through the paradigm shift that is taking place in the automotive industry.
In the fields of advanced driver assistance and automated driving, DENSO and Toshiba have jointly developed AI technologies used in image recognition systems. Moreover, the two companies have worked together in a wide range of areas including the development of automotive lithium-ion battery packs and software for ECUs used in automotive components.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Apple Joins in imec's Program to Reduce Ecological Footprint of Semiconductor
- 2AUO Teams Up with ADLINK to Envision Visualization at the Edge
- 3congatec, SYSGO Join Forces to Meet Functional Safety and Security of Computer-on-Modules
- 4NaviBlind Leverages u-blox's GNSS to Empower the Blind and Visually Impaired
- 5Bird Debuts Smart Sidewalk Protection with u-blox