TAINAN CITY, Taiwan – Pervasive Displays, recognized specialist in the development and supply of e-paper displays (EPDs)...
MicroSys Electronics announces the world’s first System-on-Module (SoM) with NXP Semiconductors S32G274A processor. Th...
“We welcome American companies to COMPUTEX, a one-stop location to do business within a complete global ICT ecosystem,” said Walter Yeh, president and CEO of COMPUTEX organizer TAITRA, the Taiwan Externa Trade Development Council.
“American companies have a long history of major contributions to COMPUTEX, which we’ll see again this year in thought leadership at the CPX Conference, the e21FORUM, and the InnoVEX forums, and in the many leading, innovative American products on display at the show.”
Established in 1981, COMPUTEX TAIPEI is the leading global ICT and IoT show with a complete supply chain and ecosystems.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Acer Unveils SpatialLabs, Stereoscopic 3D Technology, on ConceptD
- 2The Acer Group Commits to 100% Renewable Energy Use by 2035
- 3Startups from 21 Countries Showcase Deep Tech Innovations at #InnoVEXVirtual
- 4Covestro Joins Hands with Taiwan’s National Parks, Museums to Protect the Ocean
- 5COMPUTEX 2021 Virtual Now Open Showcasing the Tech Ecosystem