AAEON will be taking part at this year’s Embedded World trade fair in Nuremburg, Germany. The fair, which is now in its 16th year...
As a core subsidiary of Tsinghua Unigroup, Unigroup Spreadtrum & RDA, and Intel Corporation officially announced a long-term strategic collaboration on 5G...
“We welcome American companies to COMPUTEX, a one-stop location to do business within a complete global ICT ecosystem,” said Walter Yeh, president and CEO of COMPUTEX organizer TAITRA, the Taiwan Externa Trade Development Council.
“American companies have a long history of major contributions to COMPUTEX, which we’ll see again this year in thought leadership at the CPX Conference, the e21FORUM, and the InnoVEX forums, and in the many leading, innovative American products on display at the show.”
Established in 1981, COMPUTEX TAIPEI is the leading global ICT and IoT show with a complete supply chain and ecosystems.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1NDRC and Samsung Are Said to Be Signing MOU, which Could Moderate DRAM Price Rises, Says TrendForce
- 2Winbond: DRAM and Flash to Remain Stable in 2018
- 3Groundbreaking for TSMC 5nm Factory Estimated for 2020
- 4Shipments of Gaming Monitors to Grow by 40% in 2018, Says TrendForce
- 5Innolux’s AM miniLED Panels to be Mass Produced in Two Years