The latest results from the Asia/Pacific (Excluding Japan) 3D Printer Forecast, 2017–2021 reveals 3D printer shipments...
The industry’s first external CAN Flexible Data Rate (CAN FD) controller is now available from Microchip Technology. T...
“We welcome American companies to COMPUTEX, a one-stop location to do business within a complete global ICT ecosystem,” said Walter Yeh, president and CEO of COMPUTEX organizer TAITRA, the Taiwan Externa Trade Development Council.
“American companies have a long history of major contributions to COMPUTEX, which we’ll see again this year in thought leadership at the CPX Conference, the e21FORUM, and the InnoVEX forums, and in the many leading, innovative American products on display at the show.”
Established in 1981, COMPUTEX TAIPEI is the leading global ICT and IoT show with a complete supply chain and ecosystems.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Taiwan Issues Approval for First IoT Telecommunications Gateway Numbers to Far EasTone
- 2SoftBank, Sprint, Far EasTone and TBCASoft Launch Blockchain Consortium for Telecom Carriers
- 3We Can Financial Technology Showcases Its IoT Based Smart POS Solution at WCIT 2017
- 4EPD Market Expected to Grow At a Staggering CAGR of Almost 39%
- 5Sharp Releases the World's First 8K-Compatible TVs in Japan, China, Taiwan, and Europe