TAIPEI, Taiwan –AAEON is working with Microsoft to develop a motherboard that incorporates NXP processors and supports the Windows 10 IoT Core operating system...
Today during Windows Developer Day, Microsoft announced Windows ML, which enables developers to perform machine learning tasks in the Windows OS...
At just 2.75 pounds, the Surface Laptop has a 13.5-inch PixelSense screen and an immersive Dolby Premium Audio system under the Alcantara fabric keyboard — a first of its kind. It will also be the first device in the Surface lineup to come in colors, including Platinum, Burgundy, Cobalt Blue and Graphite Gold.
In addition, Surface Laptop is powered by 7th Generation Intel Core processors, which deliver performance, responsiveness and long battery life.
The Surface Laptop will be available June 15, 2017. Starting today, the product will be available for preorder and showcased in Microsoft retail stores.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenues Grow Slower in 1Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2MediaTek Joins ONNX Along with Facebook, Microsoft and Amazon to Promote AI Technologies
- 3ASE and TDK Establish Joint Venture to Provide Wearable Chip Package Solutions
- 4Server DRAM Prices Will Continue to Rise as Server Demand from China Boosts in 2Q18, Says TrendForce
- 5Intel Introduces ‘Intel AI: In Production’ Program with AAEON