Artificial intelligence (AI) and deep learning (DL) promise to transform how people engage with the world and how businesses operate in order to make smarter decisions...
Microsoft announced a new framework that enables businesses to adopt blockchain technology for increased enterprise privacy and security...
At just 2.75 pounds, the Surface Laptop has a 13.5-inch PixelSense screen and an immersive Dolby Premium Audio system under the Alcantara fabric keyboard — a first of its kind. It will also be the first device in the Surface lineup to come in colors, including Platinum, Burgundy, Cobalt Blue and Graphite Gold.
In addition, Surface Laptop is powered by 7th Generation Intel Core processors, which deliver performance, responsiveness and long battery life.
The Surface Laptop will be available June 15, 2017. Starting today, the product will be available for preorder and showcased in Microsoft retail stores.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Mobile DRAM Prices to Go Up by 10~15% in 4Q17, Says TrendForce
- 2Taiwan’s CPT Successful Lights QLED Display Technology
- 3E-Paper Turns to Public Displays, Fashion, and Architecture Applications
- 4NAND Flash Market to Regain Balance in 2018 with Annual Bit Supply Growing by 42.9%, TrendForce Says
- 5TrendForce Finds x86 Processors Continues to Corner Server Market This Year