Microsoft announced a new framework that enables businesses to adopt blockchain technology for increased enterprise privacy and security...
NVIDIA with Microsoft today unveiled blueprints for a new hyperscale GPU accelerator to drive AI cloud computing. Providing hyperscale data centers with a fast...
At just 2.75 pounds, the Surface Laptop has a 13.5-inch PixelSense screen and an immersive Dolby Premium Audio system under the Alcantara fabric keyboard — a first of its kind. It will also be the first device in the Surface lineup to come in colors, including Platinum, Burgundy, Cobalt Blue and Graphite Gold.
In addition, Surface Laptop is powered by 7th Generation Intel Core processors, which deliver performance, responsiveness and long battery life.
The Surface Laptop will be available June 15, 2017. Starting today, the product will be available for preorder and showcased in Microsoft retail stores.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Flexible AMOLED Display Manufacturing Capacity to Grow 91% CAGR Between 2016 and 2020
- 2China's LCD Panel Manufacturers to Increase 10.5-Gen Production
- 3Foxconn to Deploy 8K LCD Plant in Wisconsin, USA
- 4Broadcom Again Topped TrendForce’s Latest Revenue Ranking of Top 10 IC Design Houses
- 5Macronix Launches AEC-Q100 Full Compliant NAND Flash Memory