HSINCHU, Taiwan – MediaTek today announced that they are collaborating with Microsoft to deliver the first ever Azure Sphere chip...
TAIPEI, Taiwan –AAEON is working with Microsoft to develop a motherboard that incorporates NXP processors and supports the Windows 10 IoT Core operating system...
At just 2.75 pounds, the Surface Laptop has a 13.5-inch PixelSense screen and an immersive Dolby Premium Audio system under the Alcantara fabric keyboard — a first of its kind. It will also be the first device in the Surface lineup to come in colors, including Platinum, Burgundy, Cobalt Blue and Graphite Gold.
In addition, Surface Laptop is powered by 7th Generation Intel Core processors, which deliver performance, responsiveness and long battery life.
The Surface Laptop will be available June 15, 2017. Starting today, the product will be available for preorder and showcased in Microsoft retail stores.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1LG Display Retains Its Lead in the Large Displays Shipments in Q1 2018, IHS Markit Says
- 2The Average Contract Prices of Enterprise SSD May Fall by 10% in 2Q18, Says TrendForce
- 3TrendForce: Three Major Server DRAM Suppliers Score 10.3% Revenue Growth in 1Q18
- 4AUO Announces World’s Highest Resolution Micro LED Display Technology
- 5Asus, Taiwan Mobile, Quanta Collectively Spend NT$1.1B to Establish Taiwan AI Platform