Artificial intelligence (AI) and deep learning (DL) promise to transform how people engage with the world and how businesses operate in order to make smarter decisions...
Microsoft announced a new framework that enables businesses to adopt blockchain technology for increased enterprise privacy and security...
At just 2.75 pounds, the Surface Laptop has a 13.5-inch PixelSense screen and an immersive Dolby Premium Audio system under the Alcantara fabric keyboard — a first of its kind. It will also be the first device in the Surface lineup to come in colors, including Platinum, Burgundy, Cobalt Blue and Graphite Gold.
In addition, Surface Laptop is powered by 7th Generation Intel Core processors, which deliver performance, responsiveness and long battery life.
The Surface Laptop will be available June 15, 2017. Starting today, the product will be available for preorder and showcased in Microsoft retail stores.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1TSMC to Hold Supply Chain Forum This Week to Announce 7nm Manufacturing Process Schedule
- 2ITRI Receives Eight 2017 R&D 100 Awards
- 3Demand for Servers in Data Centers Will be a Major Driving Force of Global Server Shipment in 2018
- 4GUC Announces Nanjing Office Opening
- 5ASE to Enlarge High-End Packaging Plant in Kaohsiung