TAIPEI, Taiwan － Apacer Technology and Phison Electrinics today jointly announced a strategic partnership between the two sides through purchasing private equity...
TAIPEI, Taiwan－ Kingston Solutions Inc(KSI), a Taiwanese eMMC provider, announced the completion of the capital increase, and addition of a new shareholder of Micron...
Phison's phase three chip plant costs NT$780 million, and it only took ten months to complete. Following the completion of the new factory, Phison is increasing their recruitment of research and development personnel from the current amount of 1,100 employees to a total number of 2,300 employees.
Phison founder and CEO K.S. Pua formally presided over the opening ceremony, which also included Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST) Minister Liang-Gee Chen as well as VIP guests from Kingston Technology, KYEC Group, Toshiba, WD, SK Hynix Semiconductor Inc., and Micron Technology, Inc. in attendance.
Regarding the future of NAND Flash, CEO K.S. Pua anticipates that supply and demand for NAND Flash will tighten during the third quarter of this year with a trend towards rising prices and continuing shipments until the end of the year.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Flexible AMOLED Display Manufacturing Capacity to Grow 91% CAGR Between 2016 and 2020
- 2China's LCD Panel Manufacturers to Increase 10.5-Gen Production
- 3Foxconn to Deploy 8K LCD Plant in Wisconsin, USA
- 4Broadcom Again Topped TrendForce’s Latest Revenue Ranking of Top 10 IC Design Houses
- 5Macronix Launches AEC-Q100 Full Compliant NAND Flash Memory