STMicroelectronics is powering up wireless charging for mobile devices by introducing one of the world’s first chips t...
HSINCHU, Taiwan - Global Unichip Corporation (GUC), has expanded its global influence with the opening of its newest office in Nanjing, China...
"Based on our findings, 70% of Taiwanese LTE CPE shipments in the first half were mainly from outdoor and indoor CPE," says Emily Tsai, senior industry analyst with MIC. "In the second half of 2017, the shipment volume is estimated to reach about 3.04 million units, up 18% compared to the first half."
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1TSMC, Intel, ARM, and UMC Debut at Telematics Taiwan
- 2China's GigaDevice Is Expanding NOR Flash Chip Production Capacity
- 3Intel and Micron Increase 3D XPoint Manufacturing Capacity with IM Flash Fab Expansion
- 4HERE and Mitsubishi Electric Team up to Offer Advanced Location Services for Autonomous Cars
- 5Taiwan's NAR Labs and Synopsys Sign LOI for AI Technology Cooperation