TAIPEI, Taiwan - ASE yesterday announced together with TDK the joint establishment of ASE Embedded Electronics Incorporated...
KAOHSIUNG, Taiwan - Advanced Semiconductor Engineering, Inc. and Cadence Design Systems today announced they have collab...
The ASE Group is the world's largest semiconductor packaging and testing manufacturer. ASE pointed out that AI, smart vehicles, and IoT will bring about additional opportunities for high-end system chip packaging, and the growth will be especially rapid in demand for high-end packaging such as semiconductor components with heterogeneous chip integration, system in package (SIP), and integrated fan type packaging.
Although ASE has already established factories in the China, Singapore, Malaysia, Mexico, United States, Japan, and South Korea regions, all of their high-end packaging and testing is located Taiwan, and their research and development center is also located in Kaohsiung.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenues Grow Slower in 1Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2Hon Hai to Develop Big Data, AI, and the IIoT in the Next Three Years
- 3MediaTek Joins ONNX Along with Facebook, Microsoft and Amazon to Promote AI Technologies
- 4ASE and TDK Establish Joint Venture to Provide Wearable Chip Package Solutions
- 5Intel Introduces ‘Intel AI: In Production’ Program with AAEON