TAIPEI, Taiwan - Advanced Semiconductor Engineering, Inc (ASE), the leading provider of semiconductor assembly and test services...
Advanced Semiconductor Engineering, Inc. (ASE) today announced it has received the 2016 Asia Responsible Entrepreneurshi...
The ASE Group is the world's largest semiconductor packaging and testing manufacturer. ASE pointed out that AI, smart vehicles, and IoT will bring about additional opportunities for high-end system chip packaging, and the growth will be especially rapid in demand for high-end packaging such as semiconductor components with heterogeneous chip integration, system in package (SIP), and integrated fan type packaging.
Although ASE has already established factories in the China, Singapore, Malaysia, Mexico, United States, Japan, and South Korea regions, all of their high-end packaging and testing is located Taiwan, and their research and development center is also located in Kaohsiung.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1TSMC to Hold Supply Chain Forum This Week to Announce 7nm Manufacturing Process Schedule
- 2ITRI Receives Eight 2017 R&D 100 Awards
- 3GUC Announces Nanjing Office Opening
- 4ITRI Transfers Its "Nanoparticles Monitoring Technology" to Innovative Nanotech Inc.
- 5ASE to Enlarge High-End Packaging Plant in Kaohsiung