While major OEMs such as Apple and Samsung prepare to release their new notebook computers, tablets, and TVs that are fully equipped with Mini LED backlights this year...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Owing to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, global smartphone production reached a mere 1.25 billion units in 2020...
According to LEDinside analyst Terri Wang, a few of high-power ceramic-substrate LED package products have a slight price drop of 0.8% in February. Suppliers focus on the promotion of products for industrial and outdoor lighting.
For example, Lumileds has launched an upgraded version of LUXEON 5050 products, which reach flux levels of 350 lm at 2W LED drive conditions. They are suitable for high-bay lighting, street lighting and other applications requiring high light efficiency. The prices of mid-power products remained stable.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Antenova Introduces Lutosa, High Performing Antenna for Small Devices on LTE and 5G Networks
- 2MIKROE’s Universal FUSION Development Board for All Microchip PIC MCU
- 3STMicroelectronics and Feig Collaborate on Contactless Product Personalization
- 4First Dual-output Automotive Dead Reckoning Module Qualified for Operation up to105 °C
- 5SGET Announces New Chairman and Sets Sail for a New Decade