According to the latest investigations by the DRAMeXchange research division of TrendForce, owing to strong orders for d...
According to the latest investigations by the WitsView research division of TrendForce, the oversupply of TV panels in 2019 resulted in a major price drop...
According to LEDinside analyst Terri Wang, a few of high-power ceramic-substrate LED package products have a slight price drop of 0.8% in February. Suppliers focus on the promotion of products for industrial and outdoor lighting.
For example, Lumileds has launched an upgraded version of LUXEON 5050 products, which reach flux levels of 350 lm at 2W LED drive conditions. They are suitable for high-bay lighting, street lighting and other applications requiring high light efficiency. The prices of mid-power products remained stable.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Under COVID-19 Pandemic’s Influence, February LCD TV Panel Shipment Declined by 10.2%
- 2TSMC and NCTU Work on Wafer-scale One-atom-thick Insulating Layer Technology
- 3Traditional PC Market in the Asia/Pacific Region Grew by 3.8% in 2019
- 4Visualization of Drosophila’s Mind: Taiwan Develops Novel Optical Microscopies
- 5Globalization Strategy, Edge Computing, and WISE-PaaS Leads Advantech's Long-Term Growth