Liang-Gi Chen, the leader of science department said that Dow Electronic Materials provides the technology of CMP, advancing the semiconductor production process in Taiwan. Dow is one of the best semiconductor front-end process companies in the world, who takes an important role in the semiconductor production process. Therefore, the government will positively support the infrastructure construction, also cultivating talents, and capture up-and down-stream manufacturers to invest in Taiwan.
"Opening of phase four expansion is our vision for years. Twelve years ago, the place was still a scene of desolation, however, with the augment of needs from companies and customers, we expanded plants. We will also provide the investment of the phase five expansion if there is the need in the future. Thanks to customers and the government for many years of support." Stated Mario Stanghellini, Vice President and Global Business Director, Semiconductor Technologies, Dow Electronic Materials.
"Expanding our investment at Asia CMP center facilitates us to meet customer needs in the future by making good use to the strong infrastructure and talented team we have in Taiwan."
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Preparations for Mass Production of E Ink’s ACeP Technology to be Completed this Year
- 2Siemens Assists Taoyuan City in Creating an Advanced Smart MRT System
- 3Epistar to Divide Up Semiconductor Operations: Become Fully Devoted to Micro LED
- 45G Networks Have a Paramount Role in Autonomous Vehicle Connectivity, Gartner Says
- 5Microsoft and Chung Hua University Establish Taiwan’s First AI+ Experience Center