According to the latest investigations by the DRAMeXchange research division of TrendForce, owing to strong orders for d...
According to the latest investigations by the WitsView research division of TrendForce, the oversupply of TV panels in 2019 resulted in a major price drop...
According to LEDinside analyst Terri Wang, prices of mid-power 3030 LED package products continued to drop in April due to increasing demand and fierce competition among vendors. The average price in April was 3% lower than March. Mainstream manufacturers have launched new products to explore the market, for example, Lumileds launched LUXEON 3030 2D with a square Light Emitting Surface (LES) optimizing the luminous flux and reliability, thus is more suitable for downlights, high-bay lights and outdoor lighting applications.
LED manufacturers constantly improve product performance not only in lighting market, but also in the automotive OE market. As LED penetrates the market and the concept of smart car goes popular, many LED packaging companies such as OSRAM, Lumileds, Nichia, Lextar, LITE-ON, etc. have introduced LED packaging products for headlights that are compatible with ADB system. With a sensing system, the vehicle can detect other cars and obstacles, and control the LEDs to form multiple shadow areas to prevent glare.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Under COVID-19 Pandemic’s Influence, February LCD TV Panel Shipment Declined by 10.2%
- 2TSMC and NCTU Work on Wafer-scale One-atom-thick Insulating Layer Technology
- 3Traditional PC Market in the Asia/Pacific Region Grew by 3.8% in 2019
- 4Visualization of Drosophila’s Mind: Taiwan Develops Novel Optical Microscopies
- 5Globalization Strategy, Edge Computing, and WISE-PaaS Leads Advantech's Long-Term Growth