While major OEMs such as Apple and Samsung prepare to release their new notebook computers, tablets, and TVs that are fully equipped with Mini LED backlights this year...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Owing to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, global smartphone production reached a mere 1.25 billion units in 2020...
According to LEDinside analyst Terri Wang, the average price of 1W 3030 LED package products declined by nearly 3% since some of the major suppliers lowered the prices. The LED packaging companies continued to deploy in horticultural lighting market. For example, Samsung introduced the new high-power LH351B Red for horticultural light, with a wavelength of 660nm and a low thermal resistance of only 2K/W.
In addition, Samsung also added new specifications for horticultural light in mid-power LM301B and LM561C, Q-series LED Linear Modules, and H inFlux series. In addition, OSRAM has shipped its high-power OSLON Color products, which have a main wavelength of 660/730nm, to Russian horticultural lighting manufacturers.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Acer Unveils SpatialLabs, Stereoscopic 3D Technology, on ConceptD
- 2The Acer Group Commits to 100% Renewable Energy Use by 2035
- 3Startups from 21 Countries Showcase Deep Tech Innovations at #InnoVEXVirtual
- 4Covestro Joins Hands with Taiwan’s National Parks, Museums to Protect the Ocean
- 5COMPUTEX 2021 Virtual Now Open Showcasing the Tech Ecosystem