HSINCHU, Taiwan - Faraday Technology today announced the number of its SoC design service projects has doubled for three consecutive years...
HSINCHU, Taiwan - Faraday Technology announced the availability of its 28Gbps programmable SerDes PHY IP on UMC 28HPC process technology...
Faraday has been developing and providing video interface IP in UMC IP process nodes for more than a decade. The newly-launched 28nm multi-protocol video interface IP delivers an enhanced design architecture. Its transmitter (TX) design enables MIPI and CMOS-IO combo solutions for package cost reduction and flexibility in select applications; the receiver (RX) combo PHY includes MIPI, LVDS, subLVDS, HiSPi, and CMOS-I/O to support a diversified range of interfaces to CMOS image sensors.
“Faraday’s multi-protocol video interface IP solutions come with a highly compatible and cost-effective MIPI D-PHY and its solid subsystem verified at the IP, system, and production level to minimize the risk in integration. Our optimized video interface IP and value-added services have provided our customers with a low risk system development path at the lowest cost with rapid time-to-market on their applications of display, image capture, projectors, and HUD,” said Flash Lin, Chief Operating Officer of Faraday.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Acer Notebook Designs, Including New ConceptD Creator Models, Win 2019 Good Design Awards
- 2MOST Taiwan Tech Arena Leads 12 Medical Startups for the MedTech Conference 2019
- 3Taiwan’s Communications Industry Output Value Increases 1.1% to NT$3.6 Trillion in 2019
- 4FarEasTone to Launch Taiwan’s First 5G IoT Open Trial Field
- 5Andes Technology, Tiempo Secure Announce Strategic Partnership to Enhance RISC-V Platform Security