HSINCHU, Taiwan - Faraday Technology today launched its next generation IoT SoC development platform, called Ariel, whic...
HSINCHU, Taiwan - Faraday Technology today announced that it has successfully developed multiple next-generation display ASICs with key customers...
Faraday has been developing and providing video interface IP in UMC IP process nodes for more than a decade. The newly-launched 28nm multi-protocol video interface IP delivers an enhanced design architecture. Its transmitter (TX) design enables MIPI and CMOS-IO combo solutions for package cost reduction and flexibility in select applications; the receiver (RX) combo PHY includes MIPI, LVDS, subLVDS, HiSPi, and CMOS-I/O to support a diversified range of interfaces to CMOS image sensors.
“Faraday’s multi-protocol video interface IP solutions come with a highly compatible and cost-effective MIPI D-PHY and its solid subsystem verified at the IP, system, and production level to minimize the risk in integration. Our optimized video interface IP and value-added services have provided our customers with a low risk system development path at the lowest cost with rapid time-to-market on their applications of display, image capture, projectors, and HUD,” said Flash Lin, Chief Operating Officer of Faraday.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1EVs Pushing Battery Prices Down and ESS to Next Phase of Energy Transition, reveals GlobalData
- 2Consumer Electronics Market to Surpass USD 1,500 Billion by 2026, Says Global Market Insigh
- 3TSMC Announces Its N4 and 3DFabric Services at Online Technology Symposium
- 4Phison Launches World’s Highest Capacity QLC Customizable Enterprise SSD in a 2.5” Form Factor
- 5Bureau Veritas Supports Moxa to Obtain the First IEC 62443-4-1 Certificate