HSINCHU, Taiwan – The COVID-19 pneumonia epidemic has brought a huge impact on the global manufacturing industry, but ...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – ASIX Electronics today announces a new generation EtherCAT Slave Controller SoC - "AX58200 2/3-Port ...
The AX58100 integrates two embedded Fast Ethernet PHYs which can support both copper and fiber industrial Ethernet applications and supports some additional interfaces such as Pulse Width Modulation (PWM), Incremental (ABZ)/Hall Encoder, SPI master, 32 Digital I/O, Emergency Stop Input, etc. for designers to easily implement AX58100 on different EtherCAT industrial fieldbus applications without extra microcontroller.
ASIX Electronics provides complete industrial Ethernet EtherCAT solutions, which includes an ASIX Linux EtherCAT Master solution based on Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ platform and AX58100 EtherCAT Slave Motor Control reference designs based on different microcontrollers.
The other solution vendors had also implemented different AX58100 development kits to provide clients more solutions to implement AX58100 on the target EtherCAT slave applications quickly.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1AUO Heads Space4Money in Presenting DBS Taiwan with Digital Marketing Solutions
- 2Acer Unveils Chromebook Spin 514 with AMD Ryzen Mobile Processors and Radeon Graphics
- 3Ennostar Inc., A Mini/Micro LED Display Joint Venture Officially Established in Taiwan
- 4Renesas and Sequans Expand Their 5G Collaboration
- 5TraceParts and SnapEDA Partner to Offer Unified UX to Source Free PCB Footprints