TAIPEI, Taiwan - Bitcoin.com and telecommunications manufacturer HTC have announced the beginning of a long-term, mutual...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - HTC announced that they will participate in the 2018 Taipei Game Show and showcase the newest Vive member...
HTC stated that the capability of executing its own complete nodes will reduce the entry barrier for individual execution of nodes and enable users to participate in global Bitcoin network transactions and blocks at any time or place just by using the EXODUS 1s phone.
HTC explained that the EXODUS 1s will enable users from emerging economies or those who would like to explore the world of encryption to more easily enter into this domain. Furthermore, it will be of assistance in promoting mobile encryption technology and blockchain applications to the general public while also helping to increase the global penetration and adoption rates of these technologies. Within the next few months, the company will disclose more information about the exact specifications of products and their listing information.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1AUO Heads Space4Money in Presenting DBS Taiwan with Digital Marketing Solutions
- 2Acer Unveils Chromebook Spin 514 with AMD Ryzen Mobile Processors and Radeon Graphics
- 3Ennostar Inc., A Mini/Micro LED Display Joint Venture Officially Established in Taiwan
- 4Renesas and Sequans Expand Their 5G Collaboration
- 5New Altium Designer Plugin by SnapEDA Allows to Place CAD Models from the Cloud