TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwan’s Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST) announced the development of a national AI cloud p...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - AsusTek Computer Inc., Taiwan Mobile, Co., Ltd., and Quanta Computer, Inc. jointly announced that they ...
Taiwan Mobile yesterday at Xinzhuang Baseball Stadium announced the formal establishment of a “5G Alliance” with hundreds of partners, including telecommunications equipment suppliers, mobile phone manufacturers, application platform and service providers, and innovation and R&D teams participating in the conference.
Taiwan Mobile President Jamie Lin stated that Taiwan is entering the new 5G generation, and there will be revolutionary changes in both people's lives and the overall industry chain. Taiwan Mobile is striving to become a platform which links hundreds and even thousands of collaborating partners, and it will progress from the mere points, lines, and surfaces of single enterprises or supply chains into a large-scale comprehensive structural body. Furthermore, the alliance will construct a complete 5G ecosystem, and though the mentality of having the group alliance compete in an international cup competition, the alliance will make Taiwan the home field of 5G.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Wistron to Sell Wistron InfoComm Manufacturing and Wistron Investmen to Luxshare Group
- 2Apple to Start Mass Producing Self-Designed Mac SoC, Projected to Cost under US$100, in 1H21
- 3Arrow, Panasonic Industry, and STMicroelectronics Join Forces to Deliver IoT Modules for Smart Appli
- 4Chip Manufacturing Equipment Spending to Hit Record High $70 Billion in 2021 After Strong 2020
- 5AUO and Samsung Jointly Enter the Premium Home Electronics Market with 8K Bezel-less TV Displays