TAIPEI, Taiwan - According to the “Survey among CEOs in Taiwan 2019” released by KPMG Taiwan, corporate have to chan...
Supported by Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST), Taiwan, the Sensors IC Lab, leady by Distinguished Professor Paul Chao at National Chiao Tung Uni-versity (NCTU)...
Held in Boston, the MedTech conference is one of the most influential medtech innovation events in the world, attracting more than 35 countries, 300 world-class speakers and 3,000 representatives from medtech related industries each year.
Recently, Taiwan quickly shifts from its advantage from hardware to software, and it is set to become Asia’s hotbed for AI development. TTA has coordinated Taiwan’s technology and startup resources and will have its pavilion during the MedTech Conference 2019. The TTA Pavilion has gathered some of the best minds in medtech and it is sure to be one of the must-sees to discover the latest trends and tech innovation.
After the MedTech Conference 2019, TTA also arrange Demo Day, team visits and meetings with locals such as MetroWest Medical Center, Carruth Capital, Boston Scientific, Mass Medic, Massachusetts Life Sciences Center, Massachusetts General Hospital etc., showcasing Taiwan’s best innovation to Boston.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1R&D 100 Awards – Taiwanese Science and Technology Project Wins Five Grand Prizes
- 2Taiwan’s GLORIA Attracted $200 Million Global Business in Boston and Silicon Valley
- 3ITRI's iRoadSafe Wins ITS World Congress 2019 Industry Award
- 4Renesas Joins the Autonomous Vehicle Computing Consortium to Speed Autonomous Car Development
- 5Top 5 Share of Semiconductor Industry Capex to Set New Record in 2019