TAIPEI, Taiwan - The "2020 Taiwan Innotech Expo" focuses on securing Taiwan's position as a technology trading hub by strengthening international relations...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Under the leadership of Professor Jyh-Cheng Chen of National Chiao Tung University (NCTU), Prof. Chen’s team has released free5GC...
Held in Boston, the MedTech conference is one of the most influential medtech innovation events in the world, attracting more than 35 countries, 300 world-class speakers and 3,000 representatives from medtech related industries each year.
Recently, Taiwan quickly shifts from its advantage from hardware to software, and it is set to become Asia’s hotbed for AI development. TTA has coordinated Taiwan’s technology and startup resources and will have its pavilion during the MedTech Conference 2019. The TTA Pavilion has gathered some of the best minds in medtech and it is sure to be one of the must-sees to discover the latest trends and tech innovation.
After the MedTech Conference 2019, TTA also arrange Demo Day, team visits and meetings with locals such as MetroWest Medical Center, Carruth Capital, Boston Scientific, Mass Medic, Massachusetts Life Sciences Center, Massachusetts General Hospital etc., showcasing Taiwan’s best innovation to Boston.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Digi-Key Releases 1.5 Million SnapEDA CAD Models Including Symbols, Footprints, and 3D Models
- 2Baytec SPR Strengthen the First Eco-bridge in SEA
- 3LTPS Smartphone Panels in 2021 Likely to Be Constrained
- 4eMemory NeoFuse IP Qualified on GLOBALFOUNDRIES Advanced High Voltage Platform for OLED Applications
- 5Record-breaking Drone Show Enabled by u-blox Positioning Technology