Scientists from Taiwan initiated an international coalition that will produce the first comprehensive map of the neuron network of a human brain...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - The 2nd Phase of RAISE program (Rebuild After PhDs' Industrial and Skill Expertise) has been implemente...
During the Demo Day, TTA invited its important partners in Silicon Valley, reviewing the impacts and opportunities that Taiwan tech startups can make to and from the world. Its matchmaking event also invited Vic Kapur (SAP.io), Michael Crane (AWS IoT), Paul Ark (Digital Ventures), Anders de Jounge (The Financial West Group), and John Doricko (SiCamore Semi, LLC - Silicon Power Corporation), sharing views from investors.
Dr. Yu-Chin HSU, the deputy minister of MOST, indicated that there are 28 TTA startups attending “2020 Taiwan Demo Day”, they have impactful solutions in med-tech, cyber security, smart city and etc. Some of them are even awarded by CES in advance; it is not hard to see the potential of the startup delegation. Therefore, by leveraging Silicon Valley’s entrepreneur resources, we hope to help the delegation with reaching global business opportunities during the CES trip.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Worldwide PC Shipments Grew 2.3% in 4Q19 and 0.6% for the Year
- 2Nuvoton Technology Joins the Amazon Web Services Partner Network
- 3Taiwanese Mobile Payment Users Aged 46-55 Grow by Over 30% in 2018-2019
- 4AUO to Acquire Shares of ADLINK Through Tender Offer, Forging AIoT Strategic Partnership
- 5Coronavirus Outbreak Can Drastically Impact the Technology Road Map for 2020, Says GlobalData