A new type of pneumonia outbreak, now known as Wuhan coronavirus, has taken place in China since last year. The Chinese ...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Amid continued economic uncertainty and high inventory levels, growth of the worldwide IC packaging and testing industry is expected to slow down...
“Applications most likely to adopt 5G include telemedicine such as remote consultation and remote biometrics, private healthcare networks, 5G ambulances, and mobile rescue equipment for military operations,” said Wei-Gan Su, industry analyst with MIC.
"The use of 5G in the healthcare sector will be driven mainly by two factors: to significantly enhance the performance of existing applications and follow a natural course of network evolution to 5G."
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Under COVID-19 Pandemic’s Influence, February LCD TV Panel Shipment Declined by 10.2%
- 2TSMC and NCTU Work on Wafer-scale One-atom-thick Insulating Layer Technology
- 3MediaTek and Samsung Introduce World’s First Wi-Fi 6 8K TV
- 4Traditional PC Market in the Asia/Pacific Region Grew by 3.8% in 2019
- 5Globalization Strategy, Edge Computing, and WISE-PaaS Leads Advantech's Long-Term Growth