TAIPEI, Taiwan - Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, 53.3% of Taiwanese netizens ordered food delivery in the first half of 2020...
The global Wi-Fi enabled devices market has been affected by the sloppy demand during the transition period of global sm...
“Applications most likely to adopt 5G include telemedicine such as remote consultation and remote biometrics, private healthcare networks, 5G ambulances, and mobile rescue equipment for military operations,” said Wei-Gan Su, industry analyst with MIC.
"The use of 5G in the healthcare sector will be driven mainly by two factors: to significantly enhance the performance of existing applications and follow a natural course of network evolution to 5G."
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1EVs Pushing Battery Prices Down and ESS to Next Phase of Energy Transition, reveals GlobalData
- 2Consumer Electronics Market to Surpass USD 1,500 Billion by 2026, Says Global Market Insigh
- 3TSMC Announces Its N4 and 3DFabric Services at Online Technology Symposium
- 4Phison Launches World’s Highest Capacity QLC Customizable Enterprise SSD in a 2.5” Form Factor
- 5Bureau Veritas Supports Moxa to Obtain the First IEC 62443-4-1 Certificate