TAIPEI, Taiwan - According to WSTS, Q4 2019 worldwide semiconductor revenue reached US$108.3 billion, a year-to-year decrease of 5...
The TSIA survey showed that Q3 2019 Taiwan IC revenue as a whole (including design, manufacturing, packaging and testing) totaled NT$721...
Foundry NT$378.6B (US$12.3B), 1.7% decline on-quarter and up 39.0% on-year; Memory and other manufacturing products NT$40.7B (US$1.3B), 1.2% drop on-quarter and up 18% on-year), NT$89.5B in packaging (US$2.9B) (7.3% decrease on-quarter and up 18.9% on-year), and NT$40.5B in testing (US$1.3B) (4.7% decrease on-quarter and up 18.1% on-year). Exchange rate NT$/US$ is 30.9.
Taiwan IC revenue in 2020 is expected to reach NT$2,810.9B (US$91.0B) (5.5% increase from 2019), with NT$722.3B in design (US$23.4B) (4.3% increase), NT$1,579.0B in manufacturing (US$51.1B) (7.3% increase; Foundry NT$1,434.8B (US$46.4B), up 9.3%; Memory and other manufacturing products NT$144.2B (US$4.7B), down 9.6%), NT$352.0B in packaging (US$11.4B) (1.6% increase), and NT$157.6B in testing(US$5.1B) (up 2.1%). Exchange rate NTD/USD is 30.9.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Taiwan’s NTHU Develops a Robot with a Human-hand-like Movement
- 2Dirac Brings High-quality Audio to New FUJITSU Notebook LIFEBOOK U9311 and U9311X
- 3ExpressPCB Announces ExpressSCH Plus and ExpressPCB Plus 3.0 with SnapEDA Library
- 4Kioxia Establishing A New 6th-Gen 3D Flash Memory Factory
- 5PICMG Announces Official Ratification of COM-HPC Specification