SAN JOSE, Calif. - Phison Electronics'Systems Integration and Engineering group (SIE) in Broomfield, Colorado, US will p...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwanese NAND Flash controller and NAND solutions supplier Phison Electronics Corp. last week held an ...
Phison provides its customers with industry leading SSDs that are customized to their needs by leveraging Phison’s firmware, controller, PCBA design, and manufacturing. The S12DC QLC SSD is an ideal storage solution by delivering higher performance, lower power consumption, and greater rack storage density for read intensive storage applications that currently source hard disk drives.
“The adoption rate of QLC SSDs in the Data Center Market segment continues to gain traction in 2020,” said Don Jeanette, SSD Research Vice President of TRENDFOCUS. “With 4 bits per cell, the cost savings will continue to come down and provide customers value for these read intensive applications. TRENDFOCUS forecasts the Enterprise SSD market will maintain greater than 10M units per year for a number of years out. Enterprise and Data Center customers looking for high capacity, lower cost SATA storage solutions will have a very viable option with this high capacity QLC based solution. “
“Phison is committed to offer our customers industry leading products with the highest level of customization,” said K.S. Pua, CEO of Phison Electronics. “The S12DC QLC SSD is Phison’s newest solution that offers the industry’s first 15.36TB capacity available in QLC Enterprise SATA SSDs. Our customers appreciate Phison’s unique business model where we can tailor make any level of modification in the S12DC QLC SSD to perform optimally in their applications. These modifications are the key differentiating features that our customers are proud to put their own brand name on.”
• World’s Highest Capacity 2.5” (7mm) 15.36TB QLC SATA SSD. 1.92TB, 3.84TB, and 7.68TB QLC SSDs are also available from this product family
• Exceptional performance and low power specifications make it an easy decision to replace hard drives:
o 530 MB/s sequential reads
o 220 MB/s sequential writes
o 90,000 random read IOPs
o 10,000 random write IOPs
o 4.5W maximum active power
• 0.1 DWPD
• Greater rack storage density – fitting in the 2.5” (7mm) standard form factor with 15.36TB, the S12DC QLC SSD uses approximately 1/8th of the physical space of a similar capacity 3.5” hard disk drive
• Enterprise SSD feature set includes end-to-end data path protection, power loss protection capacitors (pFail), and a 5-year warranty
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1TrendForce Announces 10 Tech Industry Trends for 2021
- 2Realtek Second Generation 2.5GbE Provides an Advanced Ethernet Solution for Modern Demands
- 3MicroSAM – The New Microcontroller-Agnostic Module Form Factor for the Enablement of Smart Sensors
- 4Lextar Partners With X Display to Accelerate MicroLED Mass Production
- 5Kingston, ADATA, Tigo Take Top Three of SSD Module Makers