Shipment volume of the global Wi-Fi (Wireless-Fidelity) connected devices is estimated at 3.1 billion units in 2021, nearly 50% of which will be Wi-Fi 6 connected devices...
Shipment Volume of the Global 5G CPE (Customer Premises Equipment) industry is estimated to reach 5.6 million units in 2021, up 58...
“The replacement demand and unleashed demand from work-, study, and entertain-from-home have been bolstering Wi-Fi device shipments,” said Edward Lin, Deputy Director at MIC.
"Despite the COVID-19 outbreak, the market demand for Wi-Fi connected devices is expected to remain robust and continue into the first quarter of 2021. With 5G in place, Wi-Fi 6 will gradually become market mainstream,' Lin added.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Taiwan’s NTHU Develops a Robot with a Human-hand-like Movement
- 2Dirac Brings High-quality Audio to New FUJITSU Notebook LIFEBOOK U9311 and U9311X
- 3ExpressPCB Announces ExpressSCH Plus and ExpressPCB Plus 3.0 with SnapEDA Library
- 4Kioxia Establishing A New 6th-Gen 3D Flash Memory Factory
- 5PICMG Announces Official Ratification of COM-HPC Specification