Shipment volume of the global Wi-Fi (Wireless-Fidelity) connected devices is estimated at 3.1 billion units in 2021, nearly 50% of which will be Wi-Fi 6 connected devices...
Shipment Volume of the Global 5G CPE (Customer Premises Equipment) industry is estimated to reach 5.6 million units in 2021, up 58...
“The replacement demand and unleashed demand from work-, study, and entertain-from-home have been bolstering Wi-Fi device shipments,” said Edward Lin, Deputy Director at MIC.
"Despite the COVID-19 outbreak, the market demand for Wi-Fi connected devices is expected to remain robust and continue into the first quarter of 2021. With 5G in place, Wi-Fi 6 will gradually become market mainstream,' Lin added.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Acer Wins iF Design Awards in 2021 for ConceptD and Predator Devices
- 2Acer Unveils SpatialLabs, Stereoscopic 3D Technology, on ConceptD
- 3The Acer Group Commits to 100% Renewable Energy Use by 2035
- 4Natural Sun Spectrum LED Replaces Lighting Acting as Artificial Growth Promoter in Cow
- 5Startups from 21 Countries Showcase Deep Tech Innovations at #InnoVEXVirtual