TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer today announced SpatialLabs delivering stereoscopic 3D experiences in a new, intuitive way. Content literally floats in front of the screen...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - The Acer Group announced that it has joined the RE100 initiative and also shared a pledge to achieve 100% renewable energy use by the year 2035...
The iF Design Awards is an internationally celebrated design competition that has championed “Design for Good” since 1953, abiding by principles such as affecting social change through design and raising public awareness of the role design plays in our lives. Acer’s submissions were judged by a panel of 98 international, independent design experts who considered nearly 10,000 submissions from around the world.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Acer Unveils SpatialLabs, Stereoscopic 3D Technology, on ConceptD
- 2The Acer Group Commits to 100% Renewable Energy Use by 2035
- 3Startups from 21 Countries Showcase Deep Tech Innovations at #InnoVEXVirtual
- 4Covestro Joins Hands with Taiwan’s National Parks, Museums to Protect the Ocean
- 5COMPUTEX 2021 Virtual Now Open Showcasing the Tech Ecosystem