The total fab capacity utilization of VIS is going to drop to 81%~81%, and the revenue will decline to about 13.1% to 15.7% quarter-on-quarter. Meanwhile, VIS also reduce 40% of its annual capital investment to NT$23 billion.
VIS pointed out that due to the high inventory of customers, its order visibility was narrowed to about three months.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Siemens Energy and Tatung Cooperate on Wind Power Devices
- 2Allianz Trade Machinery and Equipment 2022 Sector Outlook
- 3NHRI and ASUS to Promote Taiwan’s AI Biomedical Incubator
- 4MIC:Taiwanese Manufacturing Industry`s Spending Will Concentrate More on Manufacturing Execution Sys
- 5CTSP Approves a New IC Packaging Factory Expansion of the SPI