Holtek announces the release of its new Near Field Communication, NFC, Reader Controller, the BC45B4523. The device prov...
Holtek announced its new digital servo MCUs, the HT45F4840 and HT45F4842. These devices are specifically designed for us...
A range of colour display functions are included such as scrolling, blinking, fade, swapping and matrix masking. As a result of these features the devices are suitable for use in applications such as colour LED billboards, gaming keyboards, rhythm lamps, fitness equipment, Bluetooth LED speakers and home appliances with colour display panels.
A single HT16D35x IC can drive up to 72 RGB LEDs composed of 8 rows and 9 commons or 224 single-colour LEDs composed of 8 rows and 28 commons, however by cascading more HT16D35x devices together, larger LED panel sizes can be effectively driven. Each row in the HT16D35x has a constant current output capacity for uniform display brightness. Each dot has a 64 level brightness setting, therefore if a dot is composed of RGB colours, it can display up to 262K colours; Each dot can be set with a 1s, 2s or 4s frequency for blinking or fade lighting effects; Each dot can be set to scroll up, scroll down, or move left or right at one of 16 speeds.
By using the UCOM/USEG functions, any colour of rows or commons can be swapped or combined to create a new colour. In addition to the above mentioned features, many other LED function effects are also provided, which result in greatly reduced master MCU loading.
In order to assist users to rapidly develop their HT16D35x based products, Holtek also provides a graphics editing software tool for the HT16D35x. Developers can use this computer based user friendly tool to setup and edit patterns and colours, set rolling functions, setup fade and other functions and then view the simulated display on their computer screen. An EV Board and LED workshop development system are also provided to convert the user-edited graphics and instructions into HT8 MCU application code, ready for programming into the Holtek MCU.
- 1FWS-2275: Solution for Secure Industrial Networks
- 2HOLTEK New BH66F71662/52 Bluetooth Beacon Transmission Body Fat Scale MCUs
- 3STMicroelectronics Boosts Performance While Enhancing Ecosystem on STM32 MPU
- 4Renesas Electronics Unveils Industry’s Highest Performance Wideband mmWave Synthesizer
- 5Renesas Introduces RX23E-A MCU Starter Kit to Jumpstart Accurate Analog Evaluation
- 6BOXER-8110AI: Utilizing Service Robots to Prevent the Spread of Disease
- 7UP Board Deployed: Pandemic Prevention with Telepresence Robots
- 8ST Reveals STM32CubeMonitor Runtime Variable Monitoring and Visualization Tool
- 9STMicroelectronics Launches Smart Gateway Platform for Automotive Gateway and Domain Controller
- 10Toshiba’s 80V N-channel Power MOSFETs Fabricated with Latest Generation Process