Vishay Intertechnology, Inc. introduced three new commercial IHLP low profile, high current inductors in the 3.3 mm by 3...
Vishay Intertechnology introduced a new series of 3.0 V ruggedized ENYCAP electrical double-layer energy storage capacit...
With their high brightness and small size, the PCB-based devices released today are the perfect choice for small scale products that are expected to work reliably in arduous environments. The LEDs provide designers with increased design-in flexibility and high performance in backlight keypads and displays for navigation systems, cell phones, industrial control systems, and traffic signals and message boards.
The VLMTG1400 series features luminous intensity from 1,200 mcd to 2,800 mcd at 20 mA, a typical wavelength of 525 nm, and forward voltage from 2.75 V to 3.2 V. The devices are grouped by luminous intensity, wavelength, and forward voltage, and they offer an extremely wide viewing angle of 146°.
- 1FWS-2275: Solution for Secure Industrial Networks
- 2HOLTEK New BH66F71662/52 Bluetooth Beacon Transmission Body Fat Scale MCUs
- 3STMicroelectronics Boosts Performance While Enhancing Ecosystem on STM32 MPU
- 4Renesas Electronics Unveils Industry’s Highest Performance Wideband mmWave Synthesizer
- 5Renesas Introduces RX23E-A MCU Starter Kit to Jumpstart Accurate Analog Evaluation
- 6BOXER-8110AI: Utilizing Service Robots to Prevent the Spread of Disease
- 7UP Board Deployed: Pandemic Prevention with Telepresence Robots
- 8ST Reveals STM32CubeMonitor Runtime Variable Monitoring and Visualization Tool
- 9STMicroelectronics Launches Smart Gateway Platform for Automotive Gateway and Domain Controller
- 10Toshiba’s 80V N-channel Power MOSFETs Fabricated with Latest Generation Process