Cree and STMicroelectronics announced today the expansion and extension of an existing multi-year, long-term silicon car...
Cree announces that it signed a multi-year agreement to produce and supply its Wolfspeed silicon carbide (SiC) wafers to STMicroelectronics...
Optimized for operation at high drive currents, the CMA LEDs deliver up to 2 ½ times the lumen density of Cree’s Standard Density CXA2 LEDs. The new CMA LEDs are compatible with the existing ecosystem of holders and optics for the CXA2 LED family, enabling lighting manufacturers to boost the lumen output of their products with minimal redesign.
The CMA LED Arrays feature a new innovative metal COB technology that delivers higher reliability than competing metal COBs. In addition, the CMA LEDs can be mounted directly to the heat sink, which eliminates the need for holders, simplifies the luminaire manufacturing process and reduces system cost.
The CMA LED family includes five LEDs with light emitting surface (LES) sizes ranging from nine to 23 mm to address a wide variety of applications. Featuring Cree’s EasyWhite bins, the XLamp CMA LED arrays are available in 2700K-6500K CCTs with standard color options of 70, 80 and 90 CRI and premium color options that include high fidelity (98 CRI) and specialty color points.
- 1FWS-2275: Solution for Secure Industrial Networks
- 2HOLTEK New BH66F71662/52 Bluetooth Beacon Transmission Body Fat Scale MCUs
- 3STMicroelectronics Boosts Performance While Enhancing Ecosystem on STM32 MPU
- 4Renesas Electronics Unveils Industry’s Highest Performance Wideband mmWave Synthesizer
- 5Renesas Introduces RX23E-A MCU Starter Kit to Jumpstart Accurate Analog Evaluation
- 6BOXER-8110AI: Utilizing Service Robots to Prevent the Spread of Disease
- 7UP Board Deployed: Pandemic Prevention with Telepresence Robots
- 8ST Reveals STM32CubeMonitor Runtime Variable Monitoring and Visualization Tool
- 9STMicroelectronics Launches Smart Gateway Platform for Automotive Gateway and Domain Controller
- 10Toshiba’s 80V N-channel Power MOSFETs Fabricated with Latest Generation Process