Published: Jun 29,2022
GlobalWafers announced on July 27th that it is going to establish a 300mm wafer fab in the Taxes Sherman, United State. The company projected that it will start mass production in 2025 to service its big customers including TSMC, Intel, and Samsung...
At the 2022 IEEE VLSI Symposium on Technology and Circuits, imec presented the first experimental demonstration of a routing scheme for logic ICs with backside power delivery enabled through nano-through-silicon-vias (nTSVs) landing on buried power rails (BPRs)...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Under the COVID-19 variant pandemic, every related personal need to do the COVID-19 test before surgery in the hospital, and people commonly worry about the risk of being infected, which results in some unurgent surgery and outpatient surgery being canceled...
NOR flash memory represented only 4% of the total flash memory market in 2021, but sales of NOR flash devices soared 63% last year to $2.9 billion, according to data released in IC Insights’ 112-page 2Q Update to The McClean Report 2022, which is available now for subscribers to download...
PlayNitride, a Taiwanese Micro LED Startup, held its IPO announcement press conference yesterday(6/23). The company opened its main stock holders and supply partners for the first time, and described its core technologies and application fields publicly...
Thalwil, Switzerland –u-blox Announces its smallest GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System) module series to date, the u-blox MIA-M10. Built on the ultra-low-power u-blox M10 GNSS platform, MIA-M10 offers the most power-efficient solution for size-constrained battery-powered asset tracking devices...
- 1Imec Reveals Backside Power Delivery with Buried Power Rails for Back
- 2u-blox Launches world’s smallest GPS module
- 3IC Insights：Top 10 analog IC suppliers for 2021
- 4MediaTek to Open New IC Design Center at Purdue University in Indiana
- 5Microsoft’s MR Aids TMUH to Develop Spinal Endoscopic Surgery
- 6Top Suppliers Enjoy Big Gains in Small NOR Flash Market
- 7OnLogic Karbon 800 Rugged Computer Wins Vision Systems Design Innovators Award
- 8ITRI and TSMC Announces a New SOT-MRAM Technology at VLSI 2020
- 9Micro LED Startup PlayNitride Showcases COC Mass Transfer Process
- 10MIC:Global Notebook PC Shipment Volume Estimated to Reach 220 Million Units