Published: Jan 07,2020
Seoul Semiconductor and Seoul Viosys announced the new concept display, ‘Micro Clean LED’ at CES 2020. The new concept of Micro Clean LED, which Seoul Viosys developed, is the technology that realizes 4K resolution TV sizes from 42 inch to 220 inch with 1 RGB LED per pixel and is ready for mass production...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - According to the findings of a study conducted by the Chung-Hua Institution for Economic Research, since December 2018, the proportion of Taiwanese manufacturers affected by Sino-U.S. Trade disputes has yet to experience a significant increase...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Under initiative of Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST) of Taiwan, Taiwan Tech Arena (TTA) organizes a delegation of startups for CES 2020. In order to warm up for the CES, TTA held “2020 Taiwan Demo Day” in Silicon Valley...
Sharp is set to return to CES 2020 with an exhibit showcasing the latest installments in its evolving ecosystem of products and services that leverage the benefits of Ultra-HD 8K video and advanced 5G wireless technology. Sharp’s 8K+5G Ecosystem comprises end-to-end solutions for the recording...
AUO to Showcase Its New Mini LED Backlight Digital Cockpit Solutions for Smart Vehicle User Interfac
HSINCHU, Taiwan – AU Optronics Corp. (AUO) today announced its participation to CES 2020 from January 7 to 10, presenting its latest display technologies and applications that are transforming smart and connected vehicles, and facilitating ultimate user experience at home, at work and on the go...
Acer today announced its latest TravelMate P6 and TravelMate P2 commercial notebooks for modern, mobile, security-conscious customers. The powerful and robust 14-inch and 15-inch notebooks feature up to 10th Gen Intel Core i7 processors, comply with MIL-STD-810G U...
- 1Worldwide PC Shipments Grew 2.3% in 4Q19 and 0.6% for the Year
- 2Nuvoton Technology Joins the Amazon Web Services Partner Network
- 3Taiwanese Mobile Payment Users Aged 46-55 Grow by Over 30% in 2018-2019
- 4AUO to Acquire Shares of ADLINK Through Tender Offer, Forging AIoT Strategic Partnership
- 5Coronavirus Outbreak Can Drastically Impact the Technology Road Map for 2020, Says GlobalData
- 6Semiconductor R&D To Nudge Higher Through 2024
- 7unitech Offers Android Zero-touch Enrollment
- 8Panasonic Develops High-Power Blue WBC Technology for DDL Applications on Microfabrication
- 9Global PC Supply to be Affected by Coronavirus Outbreak
- 10Launch of SiPearl, Designing the Microprocessor for the European Supercomputer