Published: Mar 19,2020
X-FAB Silicon Foundries SE continues to drive the adoption of silicon-carbide (SiC) technology forward by offering SiC foundry services at the scale of silicon. The company has confirmed that it is the first pure-play foundry to add internal SiC epitaxy capabilities to its offering...
Internet infrastructure has experienced significant growth in demand due to the increased amount of people confined to their homes, consequently working and shopping remotely due to the enforced precautionary measures. Having most of our daily activities migrating to the digital space, internet infrastructure is being strained by the sheer amount of users...
NTT DOCOMO, INC. announced today that it will launch its much anticipated fifth-generation mobile communications service (5G) on a commercial basis in Japan on March 25. At the time of launch, the service will achieve a maximum data rate of 3...
Core Avionics & Industrial Inc. ("CoreAVI") and SYSGO announced today their collaboration to support ARM's Cortex-A72-based CPU for next gen safety-critical graphics and compute applications. CoreAVI and SYSGO will work together to ensure the interoperability of CoreAVI's new COTS-D 3U VPX NXP LX2160-based SBC0003 Single Board Computer hardware design IP with SYSGO's safety-critical PikeOS RTOS...
According to the latest edition of the 2020 Solar Powering Taiwan: Special Report, published by the EnergyTrend research division of TrendForce, the Taiwanese PV market reached newly installed capacity of 1,411MW in 2019, which was 94% of the way to meeting its 1...
HSINCHU, Taiwan - Faraday Technology today introduced its system-level ESD (electrostatic discharge) protection service. Faraday has successfully deployed this service in many ASIC projects, including factory automation applications, further shortening production lead times...
- 1TSMC and NCTU Work on Wafer-scale One-atom-thick Insulating Layer Technology
- 2Under COVID-19 Pandemic’s Influence, February LCD TV Panel Shipment Declined by 10.2%
- 3MediaTek and Samsung Introduce World’s First Wi-Fi 6 8K TV
- 4Traditional PC Market in the Asia/Pacific Region Grew by 3.8% in 2019
- 5Globalization Strategy, Edge Computing, and WISE-PaaS Leads Advantech's Long-Term Growth
- 6As COVID-19 Outbreak Disrupts 1H20 Smartphone Production, 2020 Production Projected to Decline 3.5%
- 7eMemory Launches Reprogrammable NVM Solution on TSMC Platform
- 8HANNOVER MESSE 2020 to Be Postponed to 13 - 17 July
- 9Visualization of Drosophila’s Mind: Taiwan Develops Novel Optical Microscopies
- 10Rafael Microelectronics Launches Advanced RT18X Series for AOC Market