Published: Feb 04,2020
AAEON announces the BOXER-6641, their latest fanless box PC, featuring 8th Generation Intel Core and Xeon processors. The BOXER-6641 is the most powerful fanless solution currently available on the market. The BOXER-6641 is designed to provide users with unmatched flexibility and performance...
On account of the Wuhan coronavirus outbreak’s impact on the global memory industry, investigations from the DRAMeXchange research division of TrendForce indicate that no DRAM or NAND flash fab in China has closed or partially suspended operations at the present...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Amid continued economic uncertainty and high inventory levels, growth of the worldwide IC packaging and testing industry is expected to slow down, and the worldwide IC packaging and testing industry shipment value is estimated to reached US$29...
The semiconductor business is defined by rapid technological changes and the need to maintain high levels of investment in research and development for new materials, innovative manufacturing processes for increasingly complex chip designs, and advanced IC packaging technologies...
Huami, the world’s second-largest health wearables company, announced today that has donated $1.5 million (USD) to help combat the outbreak of the deadly Coronavirus in the capital city of Wuhan, located in China’s Hubei Province...
The coronavirus outbreak is now entering a crucial phase with the WHO declaring it as a global health emergency. While the economic impact of the outbreak will be dependent on how long it ultimately lasts, its impact on technology markets across the world is already beginning to come to the fore, says GlobalData, a leading data and analytics company...
- 1Worldwide PC Shipments Grew 2.3% in 4Q19 and 0.6% for the Year
- 2Nuvoton Technology Joins the Amazon Web Services Partner Network
- 3Taiwanese Mobile Payment Users Aged 46-55 Grow by Over 30% in 2018-2019
- 4AUO to Acquire Shares of ADLINK Through Tender Offer, Forging AIoT Strategic Partnership
- 5Coronavirus Outbreak Can Drastically Impact the Technology Road Map for 2020, Says GlobalData
- 6Semiconductor R&D To Nudge Higher Through 2024
- 7unitech Offers Android Zero-touch Enrollment
- 8Panasonic Develops High-Power Blue WBC Technology for DDL Applications on Microfabrication
- 9Global PC Supply to be Affected by Coronavirus Outbreak
- 10Launch of SiPearl, Designing the Microprocessor for the European Supercomputer