Published: Mar 14,2021
Astera Labs announces its expanded focus to address system-wide performance bottlenecks in data-centric applications. The new Aries Compute Express Link (CXL 2.0) Smart Retimer portfolio (PT5161LX, PT5081LX) for low-latency CXL...
SnapEDA is releasing the SnapEDA for Autodesk Fusion 360 app in collaboration with Autodesk. This new app integrates SnapEDA’s database directly within Fusion 360, enabling electronics engineers and designers to search and place millions of electronic component models - including symbols, footprints and 3D models - directly within the Fusion 360 environment...
The COVID-19 crisis forced companies and organizations across the globe to speed up the digitalization of their business, as remote working and distance learning became the new normal amid the ongoing lockdown. The surge in the use of digital solutions and services abated the pandemic’s negative effect on IT spending, which still dropped to just under $3...
Kioxia Corporation held a groundbreaking ceremony for its state-of-the-art semiconductor fabrication facility (Fab7) at Yokkaichi Plant in Mie Prefecture, Japan. The facility will be one of the most advanced manufacturing operations in the world, dedicated to production of its proprietary 3D flash memory BiCS FLASH...
PICMG announces that COM-HPC has been approved and ratified, and is now available for public download and distribution. "Twenty-six industry-leading companies worked together diligently and cohesively over a span of five years”, said Christian Eder, the COM-HPC Working Group Chair...
Swedish digital audio pioneer Dirac announced that Fujitsu’s LIFEBOOK U9311 and U9311X business laptops, produced by Fujitsu Client Computing Limited (Kawasaki, Japan) and sold by Fujitsu Limited (Kawasaki, Japan), now include Dirac audio technology to deliver an immersive sound experience with upgraded sound quality for various content and use cases...
- 1Memory Upswing Returns, New Record High Expected in 2022
- 2Acer Wins iF Design Awards in 2021 for ConceptD and Predator Devices
- 3Phison and Cigent Delivere the Industry’s First Self-defending Storage Devices
- 4STMicroelectronics Acquires Edge AI Software Specialist Cartesiam
- 5The Acer Group Commits to 100% Renewable Energy Use by 2035
- 6Natural Sun Spectrum LED Replaces Lighting Acting as Artificial Growth Promoter in Cow
- 7Acer Unveils SpatialLabs, Stereoscopic 3D Technology, on ConceptD
- 8Arm CEO Simon Segars to Keynote at COMPUTEX 2021
- 9Covestro Joins Hands with Taiwan’s National Parks, Museums to Protect the Ocean
- 10Unisantis Unveils Dynamic Flash Memory as DRAM Alternative