Published: Jan 20,2020
Global market intelligence firm TrendForce announced its 20th anniversary in 2020. In addition to offering enterprise consultation services, TrendForce specializes in the comprehensive market analysis of the global technology sector...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – eMemory and United Microelectronics Corporation today announced that eMemory’s NeoFuse IP has been qualified on UMC’s 28nm High Voltage (HV) platform to target the fast-growing OLED market. Key customers have completed successful product tape outs using this IP and process, which are ready for mass production...
Worldwide semiconductor revenue totaled $418.3 billion in 2019, down 11.9% from 2018, according to preliminary results by Gartner, Inc. Intel regained the No. 1 position in the market as the downturn in the memory market negatively impacted many of the top vendors, including Samsung Electronics, the No...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – TSMC today announced consolidated revenue of NT$317.24 billion, net income of NT$116.04 billion, and diluted earnings per share of NT$4.47 (US$0.73 per ADR unit) for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2019...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - In order to pave the way for Taiwan’s startups to enter international market, the Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST) organizes a delegation with 82 teams which led by TTA (Taiwan Tech Arena) to attend CES 2020 (Consumer Electronics Show), and build national pavilion at Eureka Park in January this year...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - VIVOTEK and CyberLink today announced they have entered into a strategic partnership, which will integrate CyberLink’s FaceMe AI facial recognition engine into VIVOTEK’s IP surveillance solutions. “Founded in 2000, VIVOTEK has been dedicated to the IP surveillance industry for 20 years...
- 1Worldwide PC Shipments Grew 2.3% in 4Q19 and 0.6% for the Year
- 2Nuvoton Technology Joins the Amazon Web Services Partner Network
- 3Taiwanese Mobile Payment Users Aged 46-55 Grow by Over 30% in 2018-2019
- 4AUO to Acquire Shares of ADLINK Through Tender Offer, Forging AIoT Strategic Partnership
- 5Coronavirus Outbreak Can Drastically Impact the Technology Road Map for 2020, Says GlobalData
- 6Semiconductor R&D To Nudge Higher Through 2024
- 7unitech Offers Android Zero-touch Enrollment
- 8Panasonic Develops High-Power Blue WBC Technology for DDL Applications on Microfabrication
- 9Global PC Supply to be Affected by Coronavirus Outbreak
- 10Launch of SiPearl, Designing the Microprocessor for the European Supercomputer