Published: Jan 15,2020
Scientists from Taiwan initiated an international coalition that will produce the first comprehensive map of the neuron network of a human brain, with ultra-high resolution and in three dimensions. The coalition now grows to a network involves over 1,000 researchers from Singapore, Australia, China, Japan, Korea and Taiwan...
Samsung Electronics today announced the completion of an agreement to acquire TeleWorld Solutions (TWS), a network services provider headquartered in Chantilly, VA. TWS provides network design, testing and optimization services to mobile service and cable operators, equipment OEMs and other companies across the U...
HSINCHU, Taiwan –M31 Technology announced that it has received a Customers’ Choice Award for a technical paper focused on IP for automotive applications at TSMC 2019 Open Innovation Platform Ecosystem Forum. The paper, titled “A New Era of MIPI D-PHY and C-PHY in Automotive Electronic Applications,” was developed and presented by Sanco Feng, Technical Manager at M31...
IC Insights said that the China market was the only major region that showed an increase in pure-play foundry sales last year. Moreover, the European and Japanese pure-play foundry markets each displayed a double-digit decline in 2019...
Imec presents the first functional GaAs-based heterojunction bipolar transistor (HBT) devices on 300mm Si, and CMOS-compatible GaN-based devices on 200mm Si for mm-wave applications. The results demonstrate the potential of both III-V-on-Si and GaN-on-Si as CMOS-compatible technologies for enabling RF front-end modules for beyond 5G applications...
A new study from Juniper Research found that the total number of 5G connections will reach 1.5 billion globally by 2025, rising from only 5 million in 2019. This is an annual average growth of 150% over the next 6 years. The new study...
- 1Worldwide PC Shipments Grew 2.3% in 4Q19 and 0.6% for the Year
- 2Nuvoton Technology Joins the Amazon Web Services Partner Network
- 3Taiwanese Mobile Payment Users Aged 46-55 Grow by Over 30% in 2018-2019
- 4AUO to Acquire Shares of ADLINK Through Tender Offer, Forging AIoT Strategic Partnership
- 5Coronavirus Outbreak Can Drastically Impact the Technology Road Map for 2020, Says GlobalData
- 6Semiconductor R&D To Nudge Higher Through 2024
- 7unitech Offers Android Zero-touch Enrollment
- 8Panasonic Develops High-Power Blue WBC Technology for DDL Applications on Microfabrication
- 9Global PC Supply to be Affected by Coronavirus Outbreak
- 10Launch of SiPearl, Designing the Microprocessor for the European Supercomputer